20 bloodwebs, 4 BBQ invitations.

BBQ invitations are supposed to be that rare to find?

18 out of 20 bloodwebs were empty

Comments

  • I've had the same experience. I'm hoping this is a bug.

  • bruh i went through entire prestige without a single invitation, i swore that my friends are trolling me with them existing until i saw them in the offering screen

  • Yeah, seeing the same here. Thinking holding off on pouring in those BPs until there is some sort of confirmation/fix...

  • It took me 10 bloodwebs to get one. A few more wouldn't hurt. It doesn't feel quite like an event, if no one brings the offerings.

  • I'm having the same thing happen to me right now.

  • Got the same issue. Was already wondering if i had to restart the game, because i only got 1 offering in 6 bloodwebs.

  • If it is intentional - I really dont know why they keep doing this. Making Event-Stuff super rare.

    There was one event, I dont know which, where you got plenty of each in the Survivor Bloodweb and plenty of Offerings in the Killer Bloodweb. But before that there were events were you barely got anything. And if this is the case again, I would be really disappointed.

    Because I cannot get behind the idea why event-stuff should be rare. Players should basically drown in them, they should have hundreds of Invitations after the event.

  • Okay, I'm not the only one then.

    Keeping my bps cause this is a joke. Hope they fix this soon.

  • Last Lunar New Year event there were a ton of people complaining about "too many event offerings" in bloodwebs because they could only use them during the event. Wouldn't be surprised if the lack of event offerings in blood webs is thanks to those complaints.

  • Hopefully. Event-limited offerings SHOULD be rare. They just pollute the bloodwebs otherwise. The only thing I dislike about Halloween/Lunar events.

  • @bm33 said:

    Last Lunar New Year event there were a ton of people complaining about "too many event offerings" in bloodwebs because they could only use them during the event. Wouldn't be surprised if the lack of event offerings in blood webs is thanks to those complaints.

    I was here to say this! I have a TON of Red Envelopes and Arcane Dowsing Rods just sat in my inventory that I can’t use. As long as I get enough invitations to play one every match, I’m happy. Would rather not have them sat looking at me unused after the event.

  • @bm33 said:

    Last Lunar New Year event there were a ton of people complaining about "too many event offerings" in bloodwebs because they could only use them during the event. Wouldn't be surprised if the lack of event offerings in blood webs is thanks to those complaints.

    Yeah, but those complaints were pretty stupid to be honest. Because people would have done Bloodwebs anyway. And they probably got way more BPs out of the use of those Offerings than they "wasted" with those they were not able to use anymore.

  • @Phyrqc said:

    Hopefully. Event-limited offerings SHOULD be rare. They just pollute the bloodwebs otherwise. The only thing I dislike about Halloween event.

    What, they shouldn't be rare no. It's only an offering. A person above said they didn't find a single offering in 50 webs. That's definitely a bug.

  • Surprisingly i must be lucky since i got 30 on killer and 30 on survivor rn. (But i did dump like 1.5 mill on both. It has seemed to drop off now though so i might just farm bp with what i got then wait.

  • @Phyrqc said:

    Hopefully. Event-limited offerings SHOULD be rare. They just pollute the bloodwebs otherwise. The only thing I dislike about Halloween event.

    i can agree that they shouldn't "pollute" the bloodwebs, but they shouldn't be rare. especially since the ones in this event are just bp boosters, they should at least show up 1 per bloodweb minimum.

  • @Phyrqc said:

    Hopefully. Event-limited offerings SHOULD be rare. They just pollute the bloodwebs otherwise. The only thing I dislike about Halloween event.

    all you gotta do is make them turn into cakes after the event ends.

    that way we can get an increased rate of them, and they won't just sit in the inventory looking pretty afterwards

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3502870#Comment_3502870

    Yeah, but those complaints were pretty stupid to be honest. Because people would have done Bloodwebs anyway. And they probably got way more BPs out of the use of those Offerings than they "wasted" with those they were not able to use anymore.

    I agree, not saying those complaints weren't dumb just that it's probably the reason why.

  • @Mockingjay_S451 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3502870#Comment_3502870

    I was here to say this! I have a TON of Red Envelopes and Arcane Dowsing Rods just sat in my inventory that I can’t use. As long as I get enough invitations to play one every match, I’m happy. Would rather not have them sat looking at me unused after the event.

    Red Envelopes you can atleast use during the next Lunar New Year. The Halloween event was like that but then they started changing the theme of the Halloween event and making new offering to go with it instead of repurposing the previous years.

  • What's the point of the BBQ invitations? They only give 100% for gens. Whereas in the anniversary event, where we have hundreds of offerings from, give 100% for every action lol.

  • This whole event sucks for survivor.

    But yeah,it took me a 100K BPs to get ONE. UNO. UNO!. Invitation.