Wow onryos effective right now.
Before id barely get around 2 kills (via hooking) because i just didnt know the timing of anything and when to really teleport and the best way to spread condemned (without slugging with ring drawing). With the proper addons now (iri and green for making them take to a particular tv and green warns me when they grab a tape) im dropping 3 to 4ks condemned only. I know people talk about killers that dont have to hook all the time to kill (like pyramid head or pig) but this is nuts. Like on one hand i like how it changes up the normal hook style. But i don't know if she should be getting it so commonly. Also people just dc on seeing me because apparently shes been played to death. Hows everyone else doing?
Comments
I just said it in another thread so I'm just gonna copy/paste it
I've only played her twice and Christ this is almost as tedious as going up against a Skull Merchant
Thankfully it's not because she makes the game last 60 minutes but both I played against just teleported all over the map like Nightcrawler. Every time I tried to get to a TV, she'd teleport to it. Just teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport teleport, never actually going after anyone, just zipping around until everyone is Condemned and killing them.
We'll see how it goes I suppose but man were both these games annoying AF to face her in...
So what youre telling me, is that everyone who never played a game of Sadako in their life saying shes weaker ARE WRONG???
impossible
I find the main issue is that most people are still playing against her incorrectly and trying to do it how you would old Sadako.
Yeah, quite surprising that people jumped the gun on that one and called a Killer weak(er) after some changes.
@Topic:
I have not played against her that much, but my games were fine at the moment. Granted, if there is a build which is reliable to get Condemned Kills, this should be nerfed. I see Condemned the same as Pigs Traps - some Slowdown and a threat, but not a consistent one. You should die via Condemned if you dont do anything against it, but it should not be a common thing.
So I guess there will be more work on Sadako to not have her getting Condemned Kills on such a reliable basis.
This, to me, is the biggest thing Sadako got out of her update. Now, like Pig, Cenobite, and Mastermind, the Onryô can now force interaction with her power. Survivors more ignore Condemned at their peril.
It is fine that you get condemned when you ignore her power. To an extend you can compare this to someone who does not want to remove their RBT.
But it should not be reliable to get Condemned Kills. Especially not if you can achieve that by ignoring one of the core mechanics (Hooks).
I think thats an issue tho, since condemned unlike pig traps requires you to at least pay attention to more than one thing and you and I know for a fact that is not something that teamates in soloQ are capable of.
I think the condemned builds up to fast now. Probably needs to be dialed back a tiny bit. Instead of 75% of a stack 50% of a stack. Keep the 2 stacks with a tape. At the moment it's just teleport spam for moris.
what if nobody holds a tape then. it goes back to old version where nobody interacts with her TV's because the mechanic is not threatening enough to do so.
They have no choice. She can practically spam her teleport to condemn people. At some point they will have no choice but to interact with a tv.
they do but they do not need hold tape with 0.5 stacks of condemn. it means you will not get 2 stacks of condemn. the teleport's have to be threatening so build up is not lackluster.
In all fairness, if you're spamming a specific iri addon every game... you can't really use that to tell how strong she is. How much of that is the addons? Try using various addons and seeing if your having similar results.