Thoughts on recent changes BESIDES Nick Cage and Sadako?

I'm gonna be honest, even though some of this stuff I was excited to try once it hit live... I completely forgot about it due to being blinded by those 2 characters. Has anyone tried the new Waterlogged shoe yet? Trail of torment? Is anything going to make it into your builds now?

Comments

  • I loved Trail of Torment before the buff and it's even better now. I've been doing full stealth builds with Dark Devotion, ToT, Machine Learning and Tinkerer. It's fun.

  • I might use trail of torment on certain stealth builds. For survivor I'll probably bring blast mine and wire tap together.

    I rarely use any of the other perks that were change.

    I'm never going to use Hangman's trick.

  • @BasementDweller said:

    I might use trail of torment on certain stealth builds. For survivor I'll probably bring blast mine and wire tap together.

    I rarely use any of the other perks that were change.

    I'm never going to use Hangman's trick.

    I figured something like trail of torment would be great on killers with an instadown on killers like Plague who's BASICALLY an instadown. I've been wanting to try it on Bubba.

  • @GolbezGarlandGabrant said:

    I loved Trail of Torment before the buff and it's even better now. I've been doing full stealth builds with Dark Devotion, ToT, Machine Learning and Tinkerer. It's fun.

    Why use multiple perks for suppressing your TR? Isn't that just wasted overlap?

  • I love the buffed coup de grace and claustrophobia. It pretty much makes me play on autopilot. I don’t need to worry about gens and loops cause it makes me stronger. Especially Sadako she’s a beast using coup de grace and constantly teleporting

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3495248#Comment_3495248

    Why use multiple perks for suppressing your TR? Isn't that just wasted overlap?

    True but I don't really make good builds at all. I'd rather play for my own amusement than making a build that makes sense.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    I love the buffed coup de grace and claustrophobia. It pretty much makes me play on autopilot. I don’t need to worry about gens and loops cause it makes me stronger. Especially Sadako she’s a beast using coup de grace and constantly teleporting

    What did they do to Claustrophobia? That one went under my radar.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3495270#Comment_3495270

    What did they do to Claustrophobia? That one went under my radar.

    They removed the 32 meter range in the completed generator. Now when a gen is complete all windows on the map get blocked for 30 seconds.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3495270#Comment_3495270

    What did they do to Claustrophobia? That one went under my radar.

    Claustrophobia:

    Every time a generator is completed, all windows and vault locations are blocked for all Survivors for the next 20/25/30 seconds. You see the aura of the vault locations blocked by Claustrophobia for the duration.

  • @GolbezGarlandGabrant said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3495265#Comment_3495265

    True but I don't really make good builds at all. I'd rather play for my own amusement than making a build that makes sense.

    I try to avoid using perks that clash too much. Every now and then I'll forget and try using ruin with nowhere to hide or something, then get reminded of the problem when I can't kick any gens.

  • Trail of Torment is a lot better now, I will definitely use it more. I played some games with it with Fearmonger on the PTB so survivors doing generators couldn’t see the yellow aura and it often stayed up for a long time.

    Remember Me is so close to being decent but it needs to lose the restriction of not working on the obsession.

    Love the Smash Hit buff too.

    And yes I did play one game with the new Waterlogged Shoe (and Scarred Hand so traps would bodyblock survivors), used Monitor and Abuse to be a speedy Hag with a 16m terror radius to approach survivors quickly. I still wouldn’t say it’s stronger than her normal power, but it was fun.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3495278#Comment_3495278

    They removed the 32 meter range in the completed generator. Now when a gen is complete all windows on the map get blocked for 30 seconds.

    That's neat. I don't usually use perks that have limited number of uses on killer, but I might give it a try.

  • I’ve used Buckle Up and Coup de Grace so far.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Trail of Torment is a lot better now, I will definitely use it more. I played some games with it with Fearmonger on the PTB so survivors doing generators couldn’t see the yellow aura and it often stayed up for a long time.

    Remember Me is so close to being decent but it needs to lose the restriction of not working on the obsession.

    Love the Smash Hit buff too.

    And yes I did play one game with the new Waterlogged Shoe (and Scarred Hand so traps would bodyblock survivors), used Monitor and Abuse to be a speedy Hag with a 16m terror radius to approach survivors quickly. I still wouldn’t say it’s stronger than her normal power, but it was fun.

    I don't usually use Iri addons, but the waterlogged shoe seemed like it could be a fun alternative style. I wonder if anyone who doesn't normally play Hag will play as her to try it out. As for the fear monger combo... I never thought of that. I might be stealing that idea for my Bubba.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3495287#Comment_3495287

    I don't usually use Iri addons, but the waterlogged shoe seemed like it could be a fun alternative style. I wonder if anyone who doesn't normally play Hag will play as her to try it out. As for the fear monger combo... I never thought of that. I might be stealing that idea for my Bubba.

    Yeah I hadn’t played Hag in over a year until then. I don’t enjoy her normal playstyle.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3495298#Comment_3495298

    Yeah I hadn’t played Hag in over a year until then. I don’t enjoy her normal playstyle.

    It's def different than what I got use to with basically every other killer. I've been going around and giving killers that I don't have much experience with a try. Hag was on that list for sure. Once I got the hang of it, I was doing really well for the most part. Was also nice that I could use her brown or yellow addons and not feel like it's a huge blow that I didn't pick green or higher.

    The only real issue I had with her is due to her being slower and not a ranged killer, basically any speed buff made it feel like survivors could loop a rock for eternity. That's not good since MFT is popular right now.