The ‘Huntress Goddess’ cosmetic should have came for Jane

And not Thalita. It doesn’t fit her, cuz she’s always wearing beach clothes, why make her wear Greek Legends Collection?

I feel like it would fit Jane much better cuz she already got an Goddess outfit and it totally fitted her! Missed opportunity for BHVR 😔

Comments

  • because thalita is more conventionally attractive so we need to give her more skins obviously 😭

  • Jane already has a Greek legends skin


    Thalita and Renato skims I'm not a fan of at all so far :/

  • Jane already has a Greek Legends skin

  • It fits Thalita better imo as she’s a “kite hunter.” Why would it fit Jane? She’s a talk show host.

  • Artemis for Thalita makes sense. At least more so than Jane who already has a Muse cosmetic. What annoys me more is they gave Renato a Theseus cosmetic instead of Apollo. That way the twins could have the olympian twins. ITS SO OBVIOUS AND THEY ONLY HALF DID IT.

  • No thanks. This skin for Thalita is the best part of entire chapter

  • I feel like the skin fits Thalita quite a bit. Also, I love Renato's greek skin, it's sooo good. One of the coolest skins from the entire greek collection, in my opinion. Of course, tastes differ.