Lethal Presuer Nerf
This perk needs a nerf. I play both sides but it's getting ridiculous being targeted for high prestige. Prestige aside, a killer getting an instant down means the game is essentially over in SoloQ.
I really hate this perk the way many hate NOED.
Any thoughts on how it could be nerfed? I'm at a loss.
For the record, I don't blame the killers that use it. It is an extremely effective strategy, but it makes the game miserable from the start as Survivor.
Even using Distortion, you know someone is about to go down if the killer can nail you in one hit like Ghostface, Leatherface, Hillbilly.
Comments
It doesn't need a nerf as all it is is aura reading. It let's the killer get early chases but he can still only chase 1 survivor at a time. It's up to the other 3 to do their objectives like good little survivors
Its just aura reading. They can only go for one survivor, if you are that survivor just run as much as you can. not that hard.
Tbh, I think Lethal should be basekit with 1 sec killer instinct. - And only for survs that spawn further than 40m away. - Cause that is really the only issue with Lethal: given that a surv can spawn pretty much in the killer's terror radius with their aura reveiled gives a killer way too much of a headstart.