New outfits for Rebecca / RE

We should totally get more outfits for the Resident Evil characters, especially Rebecca, she has so many options for outifts, yet there is only the cowgirl one. I will do anything for a new outift... please behaviour... please, bless me and the other Becky mains. Cheerleader outfit when? :3


Not even mentioning Ashley Graham or Sherry Birkin...... I would pass out.

60fa3fdf32a10.jpg


Comments

  • Not quite what you're saying here, but related, I've been wanting a Moira Burton legendary skin for Rebecca since she was added into the game.

    C'mon, Moira even goes for flashlight blinds in her game, it'd be perfect!

  • She has more costumes than any RE character but in DbD she has only one... It's sad tho. I really love Rebecca, she is amazing.

  • ALL of these to be added plz🥳

    …then give us Ashley Graham🫶🏽

    We explore you; have all our money, plzzz, TAKE IT!!!

  • @jesterkind said:

    Not quite what you're saying here, but related, I've been wanting a Moira Burton legendary skin for Rebecca since she was added into the game.

    C'mon, Moira even goes for flashlight blinds in her game, it'd be perfect!

    Same i would buy moira as a skin for her in record time lol and any other outfits they might finally give her someday if ever

  • Please. I main Rebecca.

  • Plz Plz Plz, I literally talk about this once a day when I play with friends. I really want more options, Cowgirl and the limited time Christmas Sweater aren't cutting it for me.

  • Her leather outfit is so cool. Hopefully they can add it next.

    20211202153858_1.jpg