Huntress popularity

Does anyone face Huntress a heck of a lot? 6 of my last 10 have been against a Huntress. She's always been a popular opponent for me, always in the top 3, but she's easily the most common killer I've faced for over a year now. They've all varied in levels of skill also, some decent and some who couldn't hit double decker bus. I haven't faced Wesker for months, with my next most popular killer appearing being probably Ghostface or nurse.

I am on the UK servers and play around midnight, perhaps she's just very well liked in this part of the world.

P.s Still haven't faced a Skull Merchant and I've only faced 1 Singularity.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I used to face her a lot. Don’t see her a great deal anymore.

    Same here! I am seeing her more recently though, she is fun to go against, even if I am not that great at dodging the axes haha.

  • Yeah I faced huntress a lot, in like 2018.

  • Yes

    some have been people who hook camp with a iridescent head hatchet raised

    And it does sadden me when people play a skillful killer like that

  • Yeah she's always been a common killer in my games. I feel like most Huntresses are so aggressive but it could be my imagination lol

  • For me most of the time its a mix of Weskers, and extremely sweaty Blights.

  • Very rarely. I see Blight, Blight, Wesker, Nurse, Wesker, Blight, Blight and repeat.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I used to face her a lot. Don’t see her a great deal anymore.

    Same

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Does anyone face Huntress a heck of a lot? 6 of my last 10 have been against a Huntress. She's always been a popular opponent for me, always in the top 3, but she's easily the most common killer I've faced for over a year now. They've all varied in levels of skill also, some decent and some who couldn't hit double decker bus. I haven't faced Wesker for months, with my next most popular killer appearing being probably Ghostface or nurse.

    I am on the UK servers and play around midnight, perhaps she's just very well liked in this part of the world.

    P.s Still haven't faced a Skull Merchant and I've only faced 1 Singularity.

    She is one of the more fun killers to play. Plus she can feel very rewarding to put time into even though there is a large amount of time when you have just picked her up, where you kind of have to play through the bad.