Is Wesker's pallet vault hit thing broken?
Whenever you vaulted a pallet as Wesker, you used to be able to actually injure someone if they were too close to that pallet. I don't know if it's a bug, or if it was intentionally removed, but it is tiring having survivors just phase right through you and vault to the other side whilst you're helplessly stuck in the animation.
I had one Ace keep doing it over and over again and it extended chases for far too long and it's just unfair, hence why I'm here. It happens a lot but this time it was just absurd how much value he got from it. At least make it so survivors cannot vault whilst you're in that animation...
Comments
I think it is intentional, since I think it was briefly mentioned during Wesker's PTB that it was not working right and they fixed it going into live Survivors.
When you vault a pallet, you are suppose to hit them if they are close by to where you vaulted, otherwise your ability goes onto cooldown.
I could see it either way. I'd be ok with it either way.
It never works anymore now though, no matter how close they are.
That is a bug then.
Posted a bug report about it and it's under review right now.