SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!! (Nic Cage)
I just saw the perks
This is hand down the greatest chapter to have ever chaptered in the history of chapters.
The only negative is I see no reason to ever buy anything else as I would have no reason to ever run any perks that aren't these three but BHVR knew that ART was more important than profit and did it anyway.
I salute you Cage and BHVR!
๐ซก
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
It looks more like a 99'd half-Sprint Burst than a DH tbh.
Maybe not the meta some were thinking, but by god they are the best damn perks we've seen for a while!
Just saw Scott Jund try out the "Matador tech" with them. Absolute brilliance!
https://youtu.be/QpQurfHL7MsDay 1 of PTB and killers already crying about Nic Cages perks.
Complete shocker.
๐๐๐
unironically might do that for the memes
Not going to see any issues with that first perk and the sprint stacking with made for this??
First perk you need to be healthy to use. MFT you need to be injured.
First perk also causes Exhaustion. Can't use MFT when Exhausted.
The content creators have spoken after playing around with said perks for 20 minutes. Once they've spoken, their disciples come to spread the good word.
Lol thats so good.
All 3 of his perks seem like a lot of fun. Going to try him out tonight.
It looks fake.
lol that the new go to now. blank perk a problem because made for this exist
I'm also seeing people carry on about Calm Spirit and Scene Partner when the two don't even work together. The aura read is linked to the scream.
The knee-jerk reactions are tiring.