What do you do when you see a sad killer?

As the title states, plus how do you know they're sad?

Comments

  • My experience is mostly teabag...

    I had some they gave me their item, but it's minority.

  • Well... I either leave ASAP or give item.

    There's a possibility that I would be toxic, but that happens very very rarely (because very few killers hump you on the ground, shake their head at you, hit you on the hook and then go to corner instead of DC when things turn sour).

    Anyway - if killer stands in corner and opens exit gate, the thing is pretty clear-cut (there are situations where I will still not believe sad killer, say iron/agi bubba I expect to have blood warden, but again - very unlikely case).

  • Sometimes I give kills but most of my matches since last year are not in my favour anymore so it is not the usual ocassion I get to do this nor I meet killers who look sad even when I win or want to meme.

    Too busy being fodder most of my matches nowdays but I am lucky if I am not slugged for 4mins at least.