Would You Rather: Extra Perk Slot or Extra Add-On Slot

So today I want to discuss a hypothetical that would probably never be added because it would probably be a balancing nightmare, but its still a fun idea to success. Let's say DBD added a feature where you can gain an extra perk or addon slot, but you have to give up one of the option you didnt choose. You could go into a match with 5 perks and 1 addon slot, or 3 perks and 3 addon slots. Which would you choose more often and why?

Comments

  • *Puts on 5 hexes*

    I have transcended perk slots ! They can never stop me ! Hahahahahaha !

    *Survivors each spawn next to a totem, build lasts 2 minutes*

    Noooooooo-


    (Unless... Pentimento...... =D)

  • @HugTheHag said:

    *Puts on 5 hexes*

    I have transcended perk slots ! They can never stop me ! Hahahahahaha !

    *Survivors each spawn next to a totem, build lasts 2 minutes*

    Noooooooo-

    (Unless... Pentimento...... =D)

    i'd say 30 seconds at most

  • 5 perks would most definitely be too strong, but I'm too lazy to read add-ons and use them lmao

  • Noed, no way out, remember me, fire up and blood warden on trapper. They'll never escape.

  • I'm fine with giving up add-on slots. After all, you can always find items on the map.

    But not a perk! :)

  • Perk sounds fun but balancing 4 perks is already impossible it seems. 5th would never be balanced unfortunately but I do like the idea of it