cheater - haven't seen one the last week
has anyone seen a cheater the last days? just wondering
has anyone seen a cheater the last days? just wondering
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah. Had a skullmerchant who insta teleported to us and killed us all in less than 1 minute. No worries though she's already banned me thinks.
I had one game where gens were flying awfully fast and there weren't any gen speed perks or toolboxes. 3 popped in 60 seconds, and PR didn't go off, but I hooked someone on a scourge hook a few seconds before they popped. Otherwise I haven't seen anything weird at all.
and i had hope :(
Yesterday I had a match with Nea teleporting to the lockers, crafting flashbangs and blinding killer whenever they tried to pick someone up
Friend ran into a couple. Instant heal after being hit type stuff.
Had a Pinhead that couldn't be blinded (they didn't have Lightborn) and never missed an M2/activated chain hunts pretty quick and always knew where the box was and then had a Jane last night that was way too fast and it seemed obvious, checked their steam profile and it was mostly negative comments so that kinda answered it. During an event. Also gonna assume I had a Wesker trying to abuse the F11 tech because they looked very laggy but could have also been because of the servers.
Haven't seen one since the last anniversary, haha
So i guess server still missing basic checks on what the players are doing.
lets see what the roadmap says
I see, BHVR faild all their own set goals. Ok, maybe player sniping prevention works?
Watched a stream a couple days ago.
A survivor escaped at 3 gens remaining.
Nothing has changed.
I think the number of subtle cheaters has increased as well.
I haven't seen one in a few weeks. Cheaters are definitely much less common than they used to be. They can filter out a lot but not all of them unfortunately.
I was thinking about it... Long times that I don't see super speed/Slight superior speed survivor or wallhack killer
Halfway through 2023 and I'm still waiting on the "Early 2023 Improved Support Tools". The existing support tools don't even work anymore, so reporting hacks/exploits/etc. is limited to posting on the bug forum. Meh.