How probably many Survivors feel like playing DbD

DeadByWesklight.png

Dead by Wesklight haha. I am not complaing tho, Wesker is awesome :D

Comments

  • today: weski, weski, nurse, weski, spirit, SLINGER, nurse ...

  • @Nirgendwohin said:

    today: weski, weski, nurse, weski, spirit, SLINGER, nurse ...

    Next up is Weski, Huntress, Blight

  • I mean... it could be worse. Could be like this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFtyh-5LPxw


  • We find it funny how we're getting more slingers than Wesker lately while everyone else apparently is drowning in them (him?)

  • Honestly I have to say that a lot of people complaining about too much Wesker are being far over dramatic. I feel like most of them weren’t there when Freddy and Spirit were super common back in early 2021 and that was far worse than what we have now.

  • @GannTM said:

    Honestly I have to say that a lot of people complaining about too much Wesker are being far over dramatic. I feel like most of them weren’t there when Freddy and Spirit were super common back in early 2021 and that was far worse than what we have now.

    Oh, who can forget "Forever Freddy". You picked 4 slowdowns, then 2 slowdown add-ons when they were pretty good together back there and you had endless games.

  • Welcome to Wesk by Wesklight.

    Also, cool killer hope more killers wesker level come.

    Also it would be nicer if old killers get some love (And sadako)

  • if i had a dollar for every time i faced wesker