Legion and Skull Merchant are miserable to go against
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like playing against legion but I agree on skull merchant
It's impossible to prove you wrong. It's entirely subjective.
Sad Legion main noises
=(
Any killer is miserable to go against for some of survivors, survivors could even think certain survivors are miserable to play with.
Well at least Mandy informed us there will be some changes to skull merchant which is huge deal for me. Personally I don't mind legions at all. There are much less fun killers to go against and with legion you get quite a lot of standard/fun chases.
Legion at the very least once your injured follows the basics of killer which is fundamentally fun to go against.
You know this forum is for feedback, not debate challenges.