Boy does it feel good…

How I’ve missed throwing survivors around with Wesky.

Build for you to try on wesker - Plaything, pentimento, third seal, undying. Thank me later ;)

Comments

  • I've missed his chase music so much.

    Nothing better than the whole Orchestra following you around.

  • He has again 7 minutes to spend for everyone now! Rejoice!

  • Cool survivor is fun again no playing against blight every match

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Cool survivor is fun again no playing against blight every match

    e5b9846e-561c-4e89-b9f8-58829a85032d.png

    what a chad

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Cool survivor is fun again no playing against blight every match

    As I bring blight back out. I wish I could play against blight every match.

  • Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 20.41.32.png

    Apparently my teammates were just as ecstatic as I was when we heard his chase music - why is he back so soon please tell me it's a bug and he'll be kill switched again ASAP?

  • @Roaroftime said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/E48VTLRQ00BQ/screenshot-2023-06-21-at-20-41-32.png

    Apparently my teammates were just as ecstatic as I was when we heard his chase music - why is he back so soon please tell me it's a bug and he'll be kill switched again ASAP?

    They fixed the bug, so there's no need for the killswitch to still be flipped. So unless they bug him again, there won't be a need for him to be killswitched again

  • I’m of 2 minds on Wesker. He’s fun to play as - zipping around, tentacle grabbing everyone in my path but man, is he obnoxious when playing survivor. I intentionally try to go a little easy when I’m him since I know how frustrating it can feel to get absolutely nothing but getting infected accomplished for a good portion of a match. People still DC though. He’s probably the killer that has me contemplating the hook train to exit town the earliest in any given match depending on how I see he’s being played.

  • @MDRSan said:

    I’m of 2 minds on Wesker. He’s fun to play as - zipping around, tentacle grabbing everyone in my path but man, is he obnoxious when playing survivor. I intentionally try to go a little easy when I’m him since I know how frustrating it can feel to get absolutely nothing but getting infected accomplished for a good portion of a match. People still DC though. He’s probably the killer that has me contemplating the hook train to exit town the earliest in any given match depending on how I see he’s being played.

    yeaaa that build I listed is verryyy frustrating to go against. There’s literally zero time to advance the game with gens. It’s always either cleansing totems, or infection.

    I have not lost with that build yet.