The Attack on Titan sale is a joke

30% is a normal sale, not a leaving-the-game-forever sale. The full skins are normally 10% off anyway.. so it's really a 20% sale lol

No thanks

Comments

  • Agree i was expecting 50% off like with stranger things.

  • I was expecting like 50% off too so was a bit bummed. I already had Zarinas, so just grabbed Meg, Kate, and Jake. Not sure I want the others though I probably would have grabbed them if 50% off lol

  • AoT is a JP ip.

    They'll most likely find another mobile game to collab with so doing a massive discount wouldn't make sense.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Zarina is the only one worth getting tbh

    Came here to second this. Its probably the only one I'll buy.


    Which sucks cause Oni and Ace are a close second.

  • i only bought kates, i like zarinas but i cant afford to waster money on skins rn :/

  • Yeah it's really not worth it. 30% isn't even a sale.

  • $11 for a going-away-sale is not how you play into FOMO. If that was the combined total for both skins then it'd actually be worthwhile.

  • I don't know what you people expect from those greedy companies nowadays. Their only method is amap= as much as possible, in this case cash they can milk you for.

    And even better many sheep will still buy it and encourage them to do it again and again.

  • we done been goofed.

  • It should have been 50%. I hope they make it 50% on the last week or something.

  • @burt0r said:

    I don't know what you people expect from those greedy companies nowadays. Their only method is amap= as much as possible, in this case cash they can milk you for.

    And even better many sheep will still buy it and encourage them to do it again and again.

    I was gonna buy Zarina's anyway tbh. I mean buying something cause it'll leave is stupid ngl. But they mostly capitalize on nostalgia and fandoms anyway (Halloween, Stranger Things, AoT).

  • @JustAnotherNewbie said:

    It should have been 50%. I hope they make it 50% on the last week or something.

    That would be even more scummy lol.

  • You're not wrong, but 30% still sucks.