The Hate For Wesker Is Very Ridiculous

I really don’t understand the hate for Wesker at all. I understand that facing the same the killer can be boring. But I don’t try to complain every time I face a certain character I don’t like.

I swear I get so tired of this mentality. Just let people enjoy things. Don’t go bullying and go yippie your favorite is not available to play lol. How would you feel if your favorite was broken? I keep seeing this mentality on Twitter. I know I should just ignore them.

It’s just getting annoying and frustrating to seeing this type of behavior everywhere. If you don’t like Wesker that’s fine, just don’t mess with people.

Edit: Putting this here but I fully get why some people think Wesker all the time is boring. I understand variety is good to have sometimes. I probably should of looked at the situation differently.But I was just tried of the consent bad behavior towards others. Cause looking at it I should take the opportunity to level up my other favorite characters.

Comments

  • Maybe it's because he has so many snarky voicelines

  • My issue with Wesker is his tunneling ability. Unless teammates bodyblock for you, the 8% slowdown will get you caught easily. It doesn't matter how skilled you are when you're running at 92% speed.

  • @Ghoste said:

    My issue with Wesker is his tunneling ability. Unless teammates bodyblock for you, the 8% slowdown will get you caught easily. It doesn't matter how skilled you are when you're running at 92% speed.

    Dont say that too loud, Wesker fan bois can hear you... 3% more speed for survivor is absolutly broken and "holy moly MFT is the worst Perk that ever creat" but in the same time -8 speed is ok and balance xD

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3459227#Comment_3459227

    He was the 2nd most played killer this year so pretty cool I’d say

    According to what stats?

  • Im almost certain thats just the year 7 killers ranked not the whole cast. Cause there is zero chance the knight was the 3rd most played killer this year.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Dbd matches have actually had variety this isn’t the Albert Wesker game he’s overplayed

    Well lets see, here are all of the killers in the game:


    • Trapper - Can't play him because traps are boring and hes too strong in basement
    • Wraith - Can't play him because hit and run is boring
    • Hillbilly - No complaints i have seen TBH
    • Nurse - Can't play her because shes OP
    • Myers - Can't play him because instadown with small terror radius is annoying, so is tomestone piece
    • Hag - Can't play her because her power is the same as camping
    • Doctor - Can't play him cuz i can't hide
    • Huntress - Can't play her because she can wind up a hatchet and throw it in response to a vault, or let go of it and get an m1
    • Leatherface - Can't play him because his power is boring (you predrop pallets)
    • Freddy - Can't play him because teleporting to gens makes it so i can't do them and is boring
    • Pig - Can't play her because traps are boring
    • Clown - Can't play him because i have to predrop pallets and his gas is unfu n
    • Spirit - Can't play her because shes OP
    • Legion - Can't play him because mending is unfun
    • Plague - Can't play her because i'm always injured
    • Ghost Face - Can't play him because stealth instadown is boring
    • Demogorgon - Can't play him because he can defend gens and totems with his teleport (yes i have seriously heard this)
    • Oni - Can't play him because slugging is boring
    • Deathslinger - Can't play him same reason as huntress
    • Executioner - Can't play him because same reason as huntress and tunneling is boring
    • Blight - Can't play him because hes OP
    • Twins - Can't play them because slugging is boring
    • Trickster - Haven't heard any complaints about him TBH
    • Nemesis - Can't play him because same reason as huntress
    • Cenobite - Can't play him because box is boring and chain hunts are strong
    • Artist - Can't play her because same reason as huntress
    • Onryo - Can't play her because slugging is boring
    • Dredge - Can't play them because same reason as huntress
    • Wesker - Can't play him because he is popular
    • Knight - Can't play him because his power is boring to go against
    • Skull Merchant - Can't play her because 3 genning and her power is boring
    • Singularity - Can't play him because he is new so everyone is playing him.


    So i guess the only killers i can play now are hillbilly and trickster?


    I honestly feel at this point that survivors think every killer is boring if they use their power in any way and expect every kill to just be a 115% movement speed m1 killer that has no power. Because at this point that's almost the only thing left.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3460841#Comment_3460841

    Play whoever you want. I just don’t wanna verse the same killer over and over. 4 out of the 6 games I played today were Wesker, like why I gotta deal with that man that much?

    Honestly? Because he is the most fun killer to play as and against that is actually decent. If it weren't for him you'd see blight and nurse every game instead.

  • @Cryptikk said:

    It really does seem like his hate came out of no where all of a sudden

    There's always been comments about seeing Wesker way too much. They're always just lost in other topics. He was killswitched this week so all the comments were just congregated in one spot this time, which makes it seem like it was out of nowhere.

  • Good, he deserves it.

  • Only issue I have is that most Weskers are actually mediocre, and thus will just be Nemesis 2.0 and tunnel the first thing they see. The killer himself is great and a good one is always fun. But let's face it, because of his popularity, a good amount of people playing him are not the cream of the crop. Actually, a lot of them are downright crap. It's more so a player thing than killer thing.

1 2 ›