emps

Emps are still a problem with the new killer. it makes him feel so bad to play because its like everyone has one. I couldnt play more than 4 matches with him because every single one I basically had no power but cameras. my suggestions are :

  • when two survivors grab an emp the other emps in the boxes are paused until one of the 2 are used.
  • reduce the emp size slightly
  • reduce the time the pods are emped
  • all emps are paused at 70 seconds so the survivors have to spend time finishing the emp

Comments

  • Amount is alright, but the duration is very rough. At least Skull Merchant got SOMETHING for losing a drone.

    But this killer gets NOTHING.

  • @CookieBaws said:

    Amount is alright, but the duration is very rough. At least Skull Merchant got SOMETHING for losing a drone.

    But this killer gets NOTHING.

    tbh the changes I suggested is a bit of a harsh nerf lol but he just feels HORRIBLE to play as right now

  • It's very easy for survivors to constantly have an emp. It was even worse in ptb but it still doesn't feel very good to play when your power is being constantly shut off

  • I agree, my idea was they had to do the new SM arrow minigame to open the supply case

  • I did 5 matches of him earlier an it was very unpleasant power felt almost non existent