Losing pips is unnecessary
The current system is not a ranking system. It's a bloodpoint reward system that rewards you for playing the game on a regular basis.
With that being said, why are we still losing pips? They no longer serve a purpose.
Trying to get what I can before the reset on Tuesday and it's SO stressful with the constant loss of pips
Comments
Pipping in Iridescent ranks requires an amazing game. You can escape and have done 3-4 gens and still only safety pip because you were not chased enough.
Losing pips is ridiculous and shouldn't exist. Once you earn it, it should be yours to keep. Make earning the next one hard if games are bad. I hope eventually they change this....
I'm playing on killer at the moment, sadly!
It would make doing challenges that basically require you to throw the game better
For how many times I can count in the past that I've heard either a dev or mod call grades post mmr simply a "measure of playtime," it does shock me that we still have both depips and a bad system measuring whether or not we deserve pips. If you want this to be a measure of playtime, make it a measure of playtime. It's not a better measure of playtime than it was a measure for matchmaking.
Yeah, I'm trying to get to iri 1 survivor before reset so i have extra bp for the new survivor and killer, and I got an AFK Deathslinger. Lost a pip. My solo team mates just wanted to hit the gens and leave, can't really blame them.