New Information About Twins Rework
I am hoping they make Twins fun to play and face honestly. Finally we have date for it. If you folks wanna check all questions and answers, there is link for you:
I am hoping they make Twins fun to play and face honestly. Finally we have date for it. If you folks wanna check all questions and answers, there is link for you:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2024??
good grief
I am expecting it is gonna full rework like Freddy, if it is takes that long.
I'm excited for it but the fact that it's early 2024 makes me think it will be a heavy rework (like Freddy as you said), which is a tad worrying tbh.
I’m guessing it’s a full rework I wonder if they’ve tried a lot of iterations if it’s gonna take that long
Looking forward to it.
Im just hoping they dont make Victor an AI based power. I like running around the map as him and leaping at people.
As long as it’s still fun to run around as Victor, as well as still fun to boot him in his dumb gremlin face
Probably be more like Doctor or Legion rework than Freddy. I can't see them completely reworking them into a different killer.