If tunneling and camping would not be viable anymore...
Do you think some killers winrate would drop below 50%? I think so.
Do you think some killers winrate would drop below 50%? I think so.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, make every killers move at 3.0 and somehow they would still have 51% kill rates on average.
I'm sure about it.
Well, if you face a four man SWF with a full gen oriented loadout where even Corrupt Intervention can't save two gens before it's halfway done then absolutely.
If you face solo queue you should be absolutely fine though.
I fear that the mean slug builds would regain popularity.
Welllllllll we gonna find out soon enough the way behavior been nerfing tactics!
Anti camping mechanic soon
3 genning been nerf to point that only a few killers can pull it off consistently
basekit unbreakable attempt to combat slugging
I'm sure tunneling will be next on the chopping block.
100% just look at freddy kill rate.
I will say about 1/3 of the survivor players are complete bots. They will fall for a double back 99.99% of the time, die immediately at strong main buildings, and pre drop a pallet that the killer no where near close to instead of just looking behind them.