Decrease the Odds of Badham
I get it every other game WITH. OUT. FAIL. I'm absolutely sick of it. Literally whenever I see it I want to puke my guts up and I've been getting it every other game since the odds have been increased for the celebration.
I get it every other game WITH. OUT. FAIL. I'm absolutely sick of it. Literally whenever I see it I want to puke my guts up and I've been getting it every other game since the odds have been increased for the celebration.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s very annoying
Yeah. It also doesn't help that there 5 variants of this map
I can see my team mates find it annoying, too, as we keep failing each match.
I wouldn't mind it, I never get it.
It's the increased map odds event right?
I absolutely despise this "event", 90% of the maps in this game suck, why would they do this kind of events?
Atleast they're planning to fix some of the maps they reworked after having added three terrible maps and cluttered Red Forest.
Yeah I'm glad to see that theyre gonna rework 2 (two!!!!) maps with no given time schedule and among them there's the broken rancid abattoir
badham is an automatic afk from me as a killer, it's absolutely miserable to play on and hard to see anything as well.
I get RPD in like 15-20% of my games, it’s ridiculous. So many people bring offerings for it too for some reason.