From A Scale of 1 To 10 How Would You Rate The Midchapter Update?
title.
title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From a Skullmerchant to a Demogorgon/Wesker scale, I would say that this midchaper should be around a Plague level ๐
I can't tell if this is 'middle of the road' or if you're implying it 'makes you want to vomit just from touching it'. :)
good Iโm hoping the pyramid head changes make it to live but I severely doubt it
8 out 10
All the perk buffs was good, all the killers changes was good outside pyramid head. Some other good stuff too
Can you make a poll?