Did BHVR scrapped finisher mori?

I mean all it did was literally just removing wastes of the time of finding last slugged survivor (plot twist: which is nigh impossible, yet also pretty much impossible for survivors to escape from there too).

It was right to not implementing basekit unbreakable because that is straight up buff definitely unneeded, but I don't think there is a reason to not implement pure QoL feature that helps both sides.

So I believe this thing should just be implemented right away, it doesn't affect match outcome in any way and helps everyone to stop wasting time, why not.

Comments

  • They pushed it back because it was very poorly received in one of the open betas.

    I couldn't tell you personally if they're still pursuing it or not.

    It's also been a while, so I couldn't tell you the exact reasons.

  • I hope not. I think it's first step towards adding a customisable mori system.

  • They already said it is all part of a larger update and that it won't be released until the entirety of it is ready, so it can be released as a whole package.

    The purpose of the ptb testing for those two features was for getting early feedback on them specifically and i guarantee you that the iterations of it that was tested back during the ptb won't be the same when they do end up releasing the final version of it.

  • @Technature said:

    They pushed it back because it was very poorly received in one of the open betas.

    I couldn't tell you personally if they're still pursuing it or not.

    It's also been a while, so I couldn't tell you the exact reasons.

    To add onto that, That PTB was just a big test for those features - finisher mori and infinite unbreakable.

    They might've scrapped it or not, we really don't know cause they didn't really say anything about it since. But that never was supposed to enter the game after that PTB.