How Many characters have you P100?
I've only got 1 right now but, maybe I'll get another one who knows.
I've only got 1 right now but, maybe I'll get another one who knows.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My Spirit is P79 right now, so only 21 more levels until I get my first c:
0 since I don't see why I should p100 a character if the rewards are only from P1 to P10
P100 jill
That's fair. It would be nice if there was a reqard for P100
None. It takes forever, especially when you play a killer, that doesn't get that many points. My highest is Hillbilly with P61.
2! Working on the 3rd. I play too much haha.
Zero. I decided distribute my points equaly to my all characters so. i have
Nea, YunJin, Ada - P26
Spirit, Trickster (please buff him), Skull Merchant - P20
Twins, Sadako - P17
and other killers and survivors around P10. This thing of 100 prestiges makes me anxiety a lot, because i want have all in P100, full complete and its impossible and i suffer because of this. BHVR please add filter prestiges where we can put more prestiges in front of the list, to make the search characters bar more clean
Considering how many new players there are, it would only be fair if bhvr put the legacy back on all characters.
One. My precious Stevathon.
I've seen people with 5 or 6 P100's tho.
None, can't say I'll be trying to get anyone to P100 anytime soon. I'm only devotion 2 and I rather get everyone at prestige 3 first for their perks.
Blight and nea.
Working on oni now.