Puppers, one of the OG DBD Streamers, has passed on.


Wasn't really sure where to post this, apologies to the mods if it isn't allowed or needs to be moved.

z0s4buxfj42b1.jpg vyz8x0yfj42b1.jpg


This is just so ######### sad. I hate that the best I can say is that I hope his passing is easy and pain-free. Puppers was one of the first DBD streamers I watched back in 2017 and it's just devastating to see someone I laughed with and looked up to like this, and I'm sure that doesn't even compare to how his close friends and family feel.

Just thought I'd let some of the people here know, if they want to reach out and message him like the Twitter post says.


https://twitter.com/LITFDbDEvent/status/1664629174009724928?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1664629174009724928%7Ctwgr%5Ea4aec6b562bf4b36c55b46fcaf6d440118bd6cff%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.bhvr.com%2Fdead-by-daylight%2Fdiscussion%2F377061%2Fpuppers-one-of-the-og-dbd-streamers-has-days-left%2Fp2

Goodbye, old friend. Stay comfy Puppers

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I dont know who is this, but dbd is part of my life. Eng not my language. Im fan of dbd and when i read this i feel sad. Someone who was in dbd community is left. Rest in peace

  • It's always the best who have to leave us too soon.

    Rest in peace Puppers.

  • @longshot said:

    Does anyone know if his store is still active? I wish I bought a shirt when he was around to know it but I would love to have one now that he has passed to have a memory of an amazing person who, although I didn't know him personally, impacted me more than I even realized until he was gone.

    Does anyone know what will happen to his Twitch Channel? I subbed every month and would continue if it played old footage and the money went to ALS research.

    Yes, they are open. More information will be given next Saturday during Max's Celebration of Life stream (held by the moderators on his channel).

    I don't know if I'm personally ready to say goodbye to Puppers, his infectious positivity got me through so much over the years. But I cannot miss coming together with everyone that cared about him to do so 💙

  • Most people will probably not even remember me but I just wanted to say DBD and "some" of the o.g. streamers used to be very meaningful to me.

    One of the few streamers I really liked was Puppers. I would play his stream on the TV before going bed all the time because he was such a chill and funny person.

    I can't believe so much has changed in those few years.

    It feels like it was yesterday when I watched Puppers and Noob3 team up to toy around with Head On.

    Couple years later he's... Gone.

    As generic as it may sound this is a reminder just how short life really is (potentially).


    Try and catch every fun moment in life. Make the most out of it.


    Don't lose yourself in a daily routine that you don't enjoy (for too long if you can avoid it).

    I will miss you - Max / Puppers. Thank you for many positive memories.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Most people will probably not even remember me but I just wanted to say DBD and "some" of the o.g. streamers used to be very meaningful to me.

    One of the few streamers I really liked was Puppers. I would play his stream on the TV before going bed all the time because he was such a chill and funny person.

    I can't believe so much has changed in those few years.

    It feels like it was yesterday when I watched Puppers and Noob3 team up to toy around with Head On.

    Couple years later he's... Gone.

    As generic as it may sound this is a reminder just how short life really is (potentially).

    Try and catch every fun moment in life. Make the most out of it.

    Don't lose yourself in a daily routine that you don't enjoy (for too long if you can avoid it).

    I will miss you - Max / Puppers. Thank you for many positive memories.

    That was a very kind message and I am sure that Puppers, and those close to him, appreciate it.

    And for the record, I remember you, couldn't forget ya if I tried :p

  • His charm has a permanent spot on my loadouts. He was a good guy. He was basically the model of what EVERY TTV should strive for imo. The world is a little darker now that he's gone.

  • Since nobody's posted it, here's Puppers's memorial, streamed last week

    https://youtu.be/6epjwohvms0


  • Puppers was the first streamer I ever watched...

    I was shocked when I heard he passed. I don't really have words for this...

    I haven't been on the forums in a long time so I didn't know you made a post about it. I'm glad you did though. Puppers was and will always be an important part of DBD. He made me love the game, to be honest. And he was just such a great human being.

    ...

    Glad you're comfy now, Max. Rest in peace and love.

1 2 3 ›