and again nurse and blight

on the stream of developers there is not a word about their possible alteration. I don't care about facecamping, fix these two

Comments

  • @pigslittlepet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437038#Comment_3437038

    Yes she is problematic. They keep nerfing perks and releasing underwhelming things into the game because of the fact she exists. Every change they make to the game has to take into account she exists. Look at the awakened awareness nerf. They changed that just because she exists. I'm tired of weaker killers suffering just because she exists.

    Since she has special attack now, they can actually revert it to original PTB numbers without issue.

    The big issue was Awakened Awareness Nurse WITH Starstruck, Starstruck doesn't work with her blinks anymore so the issue of "she nerfs perk" is actually fixed and Awakened Awareness can and should be reverted.

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437110#Comment_3437110

    Why? You will see me looking at one direction and not moving my mouse - hitting survivor literally with my back.

    What exactly are you claiming?

    1) Server validation doesn’t work?

    2) Nurse has a 360 degree radius hitbox?

    3) There is an auto aim system?

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3436865#Comment_3436865

    if you want something like that it doesn't even need to be a blink, just add a survivor who can down killers in two hit.

    You are basically saying something like that, not sure if that's a good argument lul

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437050#Comment_3437050

    There is no indication or official announcement about it, we still have countless perks that works funnily strong on nurse yet none has been nerfed.

    it's not my fault that you don't notice the obvious sarcasm

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437127#Comment_3437127

    What exactly are you claiming?

    1) Server validation doesn’t work?

    2) Nurse has a 360 degree radius hitbox?

    3) There is an auto aim system?

    None of the 3 options but options #2&#3 comes closest.

    The killer can "lock on" to survivor even before blink happens. And once blink finishes, she can swing anywhere AND get the hit - making that hit to something that is 180 degrees away from the place nurse is looking. Call it auto-aim or 360 degree hitbox for all I care...

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437131#Comment_3437131

    None of the 3 options but options #2&#3 comes closest.

    The killer can "lock on" to survivor even before blink happens. And once blink finishes, she can swing anywhere AND get the hit - making that hit to something that is 180 degrees away from the place nurse is looking. Call it auto-aim or 360 degree hitbox for all I care...

    How? I mean. How can i lock on surv? I have to swing before blink travel?

  • @Archael said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437144#Comment_3437144

    How? I mean. How can i lock on surv? I have to swing before blink travel?

    I wrote so in this thread. I understand I am making some mistake in the way I describe it, but I don't know how else to write it. But I will try to make the most clear example I can think of:

    The idea is, you as a nurse are facing survivor that is some distance away from you. Say survivor is not even moving to make it easier to illustrate. You charge your blink and try to blink right after the survivor - but right at the moment you release the blink, you also hit M1 (meaning it's during your blink). Your M1 will be postponed, until your blink finishes, but it will be resumed once the blink finishes - and then instead of hitting air (you were looking at survivor and overblinked him - you didn't turn your head even a tiny bit - so you are now looking as far away from said survivor, as is humanly possible), you actually hit the survivor.

    This specific instance does not happen that often, but this autolock mechanics make it very easy to hit survivor when you land somewhere next to him - you just flick your mouse right after and you will get the hit if you are within hit distance - you don't even need to really see the survivor - it's good enough that some time during you hitting M1 there was survivor somewhere in front of you and it will just count.

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437151#Comment_3437151

    I wrote so in this thread. I understand I am making some mistake in the way I describe it, but I don't know how else to write it. But I will try to make the most clear example I can think of:

    The idea is, you as a nurse are facing survivor that is some distance away from you. Say survivor is not even moving to make it easier to illustrate. You charge your blink and try to blink right after the survivor - but right at the moment you release the blink, you also hit M1 (meaning it's during your blink). Your M1 will be postponed, until your blink finishes, but it will be resumed once the blink finishes - and then instead of hitting air (you were looking at survivor and overblinked him - you didn't turn your head even a tiny bit - so you are now looking as far away from said survivor, as is humanly possible), you actually hit the survivor.

    This specific instance does not happen that often, but this autolock mechanics make it very easy to hit survivor when you land somewhere next to him - you just flick your mouse right after and you will get the hit if you are within hit distance - you don't even need to really see the survivor - it's good enough that some time during you hitting M1 there was survivor somewhere in front of you and it will just count.

    This sounds like a bug.

    Im gonna try this, and make bug report if its true.

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437151#Comment_3437151

    I wrote so in this thread. I understand I am making some mistake in the way I describe it, but I don't know how else to write it. But I will try to make the most clear example I can think of:

    The idea is, you as a nurse are facing survivor that is some distance away from you. Say survivor is not even moving to make it easier to illustrate. You charge your blink and try to blink right after the survivor - but right at the moment you release the blink, you also hit M1 (meaning it's during your blink). Your M1 will be postponed, until your blink finishes, but it will be resumed once the blink finishes - and then instead of hitting air (you were looking at survivor and overblinked him - you didn't turn your head even a tiny bit - so you are now looking as far away from said survivor, as is humanly possible), you actually hit the survivor.

    This specific instance does not happen that often, but this autolock mechanics make it very easy to hit survivor when you land somewhere next to him - you just flick your mouse right after and you will get the hit if you are within hit distance - you don't even need to really see the survivor - it's good enough that some time during you hitting M1 there was survivor somewhere in front of you and it will just count.

    That’s not a thing. There aren’t any “auto lock” mechanics that give killers free hits.

    And you literally said you were attacking, and the survivor was somewhere in front of you. That’s literally how attacking works.

  • @Mushmallow said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437006#Comment_3437006

    so you’re telling me it’s a skill issue

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437050#Comment_3437050

    aa was nerfed cause of multiple killers and no other perks have been nerfed cause of nurse, quit lying

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437156#Comment_3437156

    doing this is a major risk because if the survivor isn’t where you end up, you instantly sabotaged yourself

    No it was nerfed because of starstruck nurse. Which isn't a thing anymore and should be reverted. It wasn't nerfed for any other killer. And don't call me a lyer

  • @Pavel_Ch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437113#Comment_3437113

    it's not my fault that you don't notice the obvious sarcasm

    Oh sorry about that, it is your fault if you can't have any good counter-argument instead of that cute "sarcasm" though.

  • @FootMan2893 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3434612#Comment_3434612

    The game itself is broken and needs a rework. Nurse is just the killer side's nuclear weapon to beat out try hards. Come all you survivor mains and roast me now. But survivor is completely one sidedly broken to the point it's impossible to win as killer when played efficiently and skillfully.

    I think you're confusing this game with Evil Dead

    Even with survivors who genrush and never get hooked you can still usually kill two of them with rancor + game afoot as it's just instakill, especially if you've slugged the obsession beforehand

  • @not_requested49 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3434738#Comment_3434738

    I think you're confusing this game with Evil Dead

    Even with survivors who genrush and never get hooked you can still usually kill two of them with rancor + game afoot as it's just instakill, especially if you've slugged the obsession beforehand

    So do you believe bubba is the best killer just because he can facecamp a survivor to death just by utilizing "unusual strategy", and then use those perk to get two additional kills?

    Using completely wacky perks like that doesn't really reflect majority of actual gameplay.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437355#Comment_3437355

    So do you believe bubba is the best killer just because he can facecamp a survivor to death just by utilizing "unusual strategy", and then use those perk to get two additional kills?

    Using completely wacky perks like that doesn't really reflect majority of actual gameplay.

    No because against good survivors, you won't have time to facecamp them AND get the others if they loop you long enough

    Plus facecamping won't even work anyway with the upcoming fix, resulting in even MORE time lost

  • @not_requested49 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3434738#Comment_3434738

    I think you're confusing this game with Evil Dead

    Even with survivors who genrush and never get hooked you can still usually kill two of them with rancor + game afoot as it's just instakill, especially if you've slugged the obsession beforehand

    All survivors have to do is trade 2 hook states (their first down usually) for 5 gens.

    It's that easy to break a camper.

    If played right by survivors, the killer gets at most 1 kill and 3 survivors (if not 4) escapes.

    The issue is bad survivors not understanding the counter play and throwing the game for their team with a silly rescue attempt at the wrong time.

    Where people loses me is when they throw in the "but chases is what I like so that killer is bad!" argument.

    What if a particular killer don't like chases? What if they like living on the edge and brings an end game collapse build with no escape and noed?

    Why would anyone dictate to others how to play?

    Those playstyles are inherently part of the game's designs clearly intended by the devs, just learn how to deal with it.

    Besides, they keep giving a bunch of built-in advantages to survivors every patches... it's not like its that hard to do counter plays anymore.

  • @Spectralfx said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437355#Comment_3437355

    All survivors have to do is trade 2 hook states (their first down usually) for 5 gens.

    It's that easy to break a camper.

    If played right by survivors, the killer gets at most 1 kill and 3 survivors (if not 4) escapes.

    The issue is bad survivors not understanding the counter play and throwing the game for their team with a silly rescue attempt at the wrong time.

    Where people loses me is when they throw in the "but chases is what I like so that killer is bad!" argument.

    What if a particular killer don't like chases? What if they like living on the edge and brings an end game collapse build with no escape and noed?

    Why would anyone dictate to others how to play?

    Those playstyles are inherently part of the game's designs clearly intended by the devs, just learn how to deal with it.

    Besides, they keep giving a bunch of built-in advantages to survivors every patches... it's not like its that hard to do counter plays anymore.

    as I pointed out in the first post, I don't care about camping and facecamping. we discussed here blight and nurse, their broken addons and mechanics. the difference between them and such killers as bubba, trapper, doctor, ghostface and so on

  • @not_requested49 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3434738#Comment_3434738

    I think you're confusing this game with Evil Dead

    Even with survivors who genrush and never get hooked you can still usually kill two of them with rancor + game afoot as it's just instakill, especially if you've slugged the obsession beforehand

    That's basically like giving up from the start and settling for easy pity kills. Who wants to play the game like that?

  • @Spectralfx said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437355#Comment_3437355

    All survivors have to do is trade 2 hook states (their first down usually) for 5 gens.

    It's that easy to break a camper.

    If played right by survivors, the killer gets at most 1 kill and 3 survivors (if not 4) escapes.

    The issue is bad survivors not understanding the counter play and throwing the game for their team with a silly rescue attempt at the wrong time.

    Where people loses me is when they throw in the "but chases is what I like so that killer is bad!" argument.

    What if a particular killer don't like chases? What if they like living on the edge and brings an end game collapse build with no escape and noed?

    Why would anyone dictate to others how to play?

    Those playstyles are inherently part of the game's designs clearly intended by the devs, just learn how to deal with it.

    Besides, they keep giving a bunch of built-in advantages to survivors every patches... it's not like its that hard to do counter plays anymore.

    Um I never said anything about camping in my reply? You said the game is survivor sided but it really is not at all, especially since the death rates are higher than survival rates

  • @FootMan2893 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437355#Comment_3437355

    That's basically like giving up from the start and settling for easy pity kills. Who wants to play the game like that?

    Well I do lmao and I like playing that way, it's more exciting than simply hooking them till they are killed by the entity, idk I just prefer being an actual KILLER and killing them, not hooking them to death. That's just me though, and if you don't like getting genrushed you can do that too and it will help a lot, more than deadlock, Corrupt, and regression ever will

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3437132#Comment_3437132

    Oh sorry about that, it is your fault if you can't have any good counter-argument instead of that cute "sarcasm" though.

    what argument should I bring to frank stupidity? I said nurse and blight should be changed, they are too strong and no one wants to play against them. it’s you who should argue that this is not so, but perhaps as a survivor you didn’t get to the point where they come across after 100 prestige, then I don’t understand why you got into this section

  • and most importantly, what is not nurse is with the prefix twitch tv. so most of the community knows about this broken killer, but when it comes to talking about recycling, all the killermains run out and start screaming that nothing needs to be changed. of course they are used to easy 4k, because these two bugs break one of the main mechanics of the game - the chase

1 2 ›