Removing unwanted items from inventory

Yall should make a set up for us to be able to trade in unwanted items and add ons for shards or blood points or if we have a certain amount of some item we trade it in for charecter outfit items

Comments

  • Example. I absolutely hate the flashlight and maps and do not want them or their add ons. But were forced to get them from the blood web. It would be nice per say i had 5 maps and a crud ton of add ons. The maps themselves worth 500 blood points a piece and the add ons 250 blood points a piece. And if we have a special item from an event sell those back to the blood web for say.. 1000 blood points

  • I would like this feature very much. The Mount of useless offerings I have is ridiculous. As killer I'm not about to use a shroud of separation. That's just letting them split up on different gens. Same goes for survivor shrouds. Making everybody start together so the killer can find us all at once.

  • I imagine every single player would like this feature

  • Oh yes.

    I would take 1 BP for an item or just a discard button. So much crap in my inventory i will never use.