Cosmetic Contest Eligibility

Cattura.PNG

I guess Italians like me have no sense of fashion...🤣

+rep BHVR 👍️

Comments

  • Sadly every country has different laws and regulations regarding this type of contests and BHVR, just like everyone else, has to abide by those rules.

  • Do you have any link about this law because now I'm very intrigued

  • That one guy from Quebec

    image.png


  • I kind of wish they could still enter but just not be eligible for the prize

    Although I can see why they don't if for any other reason the optics but I know a few artists who would be interested in this but can't cause they're in an ineligible country :(

  • @Rizzo i provided to contact the MISE which is the competent italian authority when it comes to prize contest, since there won't be any purchase in Italy as the prize is only ingame currency there's no restriction

    Screenshot (55).png


  • With Auric Cells despite it being "in-game" it's purchasable currency, so is a monetary value.

    We are sorry that we cannot open the competition up to more countries but as was explained a lot of local laws make it impossible in some cases, extremely complex in others.

  • @Mandy said:

    With Auric Cells despite it being "in-game" it's purchasable currency, so is a monetary value.

    We are sorry that we cannot open the competition up to more countries but as was explained a lot of local laws make it impossible in some cases, extremely complex in others.

    It's PURCHASABLE but since the price would be the ingame currency itself it wouldn't figure as a transaction whatsoever

    Once auric cells are issued on someone's account the have no difference at all from iridescent shards that can be earned for free.

    One could say that even if the issue was some legal bureocracy (which after contacting the italian ministry and talking to 2 different lawyers seems to not be the case) was somehow valid you could just switch the price with iridescent shards but something tells me that there's something bigger behind it

  • I am disappointed that Russia is not involved in this. Why ordinary players have to suffer because of politics. For Italian players, this restriction is even more stupid, all players must be able to participate.