I hope we get an iconic horror monster for the 3rd chapter this year
I believe the 3rd chapter releases in September so I just hope we get a true monster: werewolf, creature from black lagoon, the blob, etc
that is all.
I believe the 3rd chapter releases in September so I just hope we get a true monster: werewolf, creature from black lagoon, the blob, etc
that is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I highly doubt we're ever gonna get classic universal monsters as how they're seen in their respective movies as their own killers in dbd since bhvr seems to prefer making their own inspired versions of those characters.
(E.G. The Doctor's Frankenstein-esque halloween skin and The Hag's Creature from the Black Lagoon-esque Halloween skin.)
In fact, i'm highly counting on another Universal Monster inspired skin to appear again this halloween.
I just hope the leaks aren't true. Sounds s*it..