What is a Horror Game from the 2010s Era would you like to see? Part 1

This is from that one era of gaming where some of us kids would stay up late at night and watch youtubers play horror games, and them getting jumpscared, and we'd get scared with them. We'd laugh with them, we'd cry with them; all that galore, you know, that nostalgic stuff, the "Pewdiepie" days. And we'd also be watching those SFM animations. Or at least that's what I did as a kid, some of gamers these days probably played it before they ever saw someone else's reaction, gutsy move on their part, but anyway... This is for nostalgia reasons. (Yes, I'm a loser.)

Wanna see a Part 2? Click here: What kind of game from the 2010s Era would you like to see? Part 2 โ€” BHVR

Here we have:

#1 FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S

image.png

#2 SLENDER

image.png

#3 SCP

image.png

#4 MORE Left 4 Dead content

image.png

#5 Telltale's: The Walking Dead

image.png

#6 BIOSHOCK

image.png

#7 AMNESIA

image.png

#8 OUTLAST

image.png

#9 UNTIL DAWN

image.png

#10 ALIEN: Isolation

image.png

If there are some games didn't include (TLOS, TEW, Dead Space, Dying Light etc.) or some games I missed, feel free to express comment on it, share your thoughts. I might make a part 2 to this. Cause, you know, NOSTALGIA.

Edit: In the Amnesia poll, I meant 'The Dark Descent', not "Darkness Descent." Pardon if I triggered anyone... xD

Comments

  • all of it really they are all great and fun games with good replayability

  • Until Dawn would be so legit and there are several great choices for survivors too

  • FNAF is my most wanted for sure. I think it would be a great fit and it would be really exciting.

    I played all the games and i think FNAF 3 would be the best game to base the chapter on. I find that the art style of that game fits dbd quite well.

    image.png

    Springtrap should be the killer for sure since he is literally a murderer and he has one of the most popular designs.

    Survivor is not necessary but they could do something interesting with Michael Afton if they wanted i guess or maybe even Charlie Emily from the book trilogy.

    Location could be any from the first original trilogy i think.

    There's also a lot of cosmetic potential that they could do for other characters. I think legion with the original crew masks would be cool to represent the bullies from fnaf 4.

    Molten freddy as dredge would also be really amazing...

    image.png

    So yeah fnaf in dbd really excites me for sure ๐Ÿ˜

  • voted Alien isolation because lore has the Entity's realm being outside time and space, and we really need more sci-fi killers. Skull Merchant doesn't count. Hell, could do Event Horizon and that'd be killer.

  • need atleast the other survivors as legendarys for bill

  • If FNAF enters dbd Iโ€™ll uninstall for good.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    FNAF is my most wanted for sure. I think it would be a great fit and it would be really exciting.

    I played all the games and i think FNAF 3 would be the best game to base the chapter on. I find that the art style of that game fits dbd quite well.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/G1MSPGL90KN6/image.png

    Springtrap should be the killer for sure since he is literally a murderer and he has one of the most popular designs.

    Survivor is not necessary but they could do something interesting with Michael Afton if they wanted i guess or maybe even Charlie Emily from the book trilogy.

    Location could be any from the first original trilogy i think.

    There's also a lot of cosmetic potential that they could do for other characters. I think legion with the original crew masks would be cool to represent the bullies from fnaf 4.

    Molten freddy as dredge would also be really amazing...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SQ7L2BOS7B1L/image.png

    So yeah fnaf in dbd really excites me for sure ๐Ÿ˜

    you are a genius

    1. I quite frankly don't care about fnaf.
    2. I mean slenderman is alright but i've lost alot of interest in him in recent years, A proxy skin for legion would be cool though.
    3. Will never happen due to the type of license SCP falls under.
    4. Not sure how willing bhvr would be to give more of the same type of cosmetics as first time around to more dbd Survivors to make them look like the remaining l4d Survivors for free, however things like a Special Infected killer or any legendary skins won't happen because A. BHVR doesn't do free chapters anymore & B. BHVR aren't allowed to sell any IP content that's valve related, same reason why bill is free and why his rift outfit is only available with shards.
    5. Better this than the Walking Dead TV show or comics.
    6. The only killer i'll accept for a Bioshock chapter is if it's a Big Sister instead of a Big Daddy.
    7. I'd prefer Rebirth to be the pick for an Amnesia chapter, i find The Dark Descent to be a bit too overrated at this point.
    8. Outlast 1 is fine but Marta from Outlast 2 would fit way better as a killer imo.
    9. Could never really get behind the hype people had for this game.
    10. Any alien crossover in dbd works for me
  • I do think the partnership with the makers of until dawn does seem to indicate until dawn will get added in.

  • Eddie Gluskin would be so amazing as a killer.