What kind of game from the 2010s Era would you like to see? Part 2

Check out Part 1 of the nostalgia train if you haven't been there: What is a Horror Game from the 2010s Era would you like to see? — BHVR

Here we go again... I told you I was gonna do this... Prepare yourself... It's arrived... Another Poll for all you nostolgia lovers out there... PART 2! Probably not as good as the last one, seriously though, check Part 1 out first.


#1 Alan Wake (2010)

image.png

#2 The Last of Us (2015-2020)

image.png

#3 Dead Space (2008-2023)

image.png

#4 The Evil Within (2014-2017)

image.png

#5 SOMA (2015)

image.png

#6 Fatal Frame (2001-2021 I could be wrong, but I'm sure they where played in the 2010s...)

image.png

#7 DOOM (2016-2020)

image.png

#8 ALICE: Madness Returns (2011)

image.png

#9 Deadly Premonition (2010-2020)

image.png

#10 Shadows of The Darned (2011)

image.png


Edit: If you wanna vote poll 10, just write it down in the comments. It removed itself.

I'm saving certain licenses I didn't include for another poll I'm doing, a part three if you will, stay tuned for that.

Comments

  • I'm glad I'm not the only one dying for an Alan Wake chapter/collaboration. Even if just a skin for one of the Suvivors we have now. I'd main Alan Wake forever if he came to DBD.

  • There are a couple of killers that would be good: 1. The Keeper - I can see it as a cross between Trapper and Onryō, with some extra bits on the way; 2. Stefano Valentini (with Obscura) - A killer who uses either the camera to repeat actions of the player, then uses it to block a player from reusing the existing vaults, or summons Obscura, which will stalk, blind and take down other survivors. Either can work as The Twins, or have Obscura as AI.