deranking as killer

what would be the best way to do this ?

Comments

  • throoh27 said:

    what would be the best way to do this ?

    Please don't like the other killers who derank just have more fun games. When you have fun games, it's not fun for the survivors since they are less experienced than you. Just don't do it.
  • Would be better if you uninstall the game instead of deranking on purpose.

  • Instead of deranking as killer so you can stomp less experienced players why not instead actually learn from your mistakes. You'll end up getting elss frustrated and not want to take the easy way out just to ruin games and you'll have more fun.

    Once you do it the correct way you'll end up around the ranks you should be at and then you learn how to best play to your abilities.

  • @throoh27 said:
    what would be the best way to do this ?

    I recommend afking as freddy. You cant be bullied in the dreamworld, so the survivors will get bored eventually and leave. (The irony eh? :lol: )

    Of course you can DC, but if you do that too often you will get punished, so thats probably not a good idea.

    You can also try slugging everyone (not picking them up, bleeding out on floor), but thats not a guaranteed depip with the emblem system

  • Master said:

    @throoh27 said:
    what would be the best way to do this ?

    I recommend afking as freddy. You cant be bullied in the dreamworld, so the survivors will get bored eventually and leave. (The irony eh? :lol: )

    Of course you can DC, but if you do that too often you will get punished, so thats probably not a good idea.

    You can also try slugging everyone (not picking them up, bleeding out on floor), but thats not a guaranteed depip with the emblem system

    This honestly. Fortunately or unfortunately, there's no great way to derank without a loss of time or risk being banned for DC.
  • Lmao some guys are really pissy. Maybe he wants to derank cuz long lobby times? At least that's why I do it.
    To OP: use TofH, a hunting BP offering and stay afk
  • @Cetren said:
    Master said:

    @throoh27 said:

    what would be the best way to do this ?

    I recommend afking as freddy. You cant be bullied in the dreamworld, so the survivors will get bored eventually and leave. (The irony eh? :lol: )

    Of course you can DC, but if you do that too often you will get punished, so thats probably not a good idea.

    You can also try slugging everyone (not picking them up, bleeding out on floor), but thats not a guaranteed depip with the emblem system

    This honestly. Fortunately or unfortunately, there's no great way to derank without a loss of time or risk being banned for DC.

    Well you shouldnt be staring at the game if you derank by afking. Just do it while cooking, watching a movie or even playing a round of civilization :smile:

  • Just slug all survs the whole match until they bleed out. That's ofc not fun for all survs but it's the only legit way without being afk. You won't always derank but at least you actually won't rank up.

  • Just don't dc. Pick the Wraith, go invisible (so they can't find you and bully you), and hide in a corner somewhere until the match is over. That way you depip and the survivors get their points. Win win.

  • Just don't. Deranking is silly, why would you want to have easy games instead of difficult ones???? 
    But if you don't have any self respect and all you want is thrashing newbie players, at least have some decency, and don't waste other players' time by afk-ing or DC-ing, that's just a very rude and inconsiderate thing to do. Rather, do challenge builds: no addons, and one perk or no perks at all. I do this sometimes: only Spies From The Shadows, plus a Cypress Mori, nothing else.
  • Let them finish all gens and never make them regress (0 emblems in category A)

    Dont hook them (against Emblem B)

    Those 2 are the most obvious one, especially never kicking the gen al letting them finish.
  • @HellDescent said:
    Play legion

    You joke but Legion is actually the easiest killer in the game to pip with. He breaks chaser due to how easily you get hits with his power.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    Just don't dc. Pick the Wraith, go invisible (so they can't find you and bully you), and hide in a corner somewhere until the match is over. That way you depip and the survivors get their points. Win win.

    But that is an offense, isn´t it? I would consider it refusing to play the game, which is named in the reporting options.

  • Maybe he wants to derank to get more perks?

    The game is so reliant on perks/add ons for killers. Its just boring and stressful using loopable killers without ant anti-loop perks, and of course these can take hundreds of hours to grind.

    Besides the low ranks are full of experienced survivors anyway due to them deranking to bully new killers, teaming up with low levels in SWF, or just not playing much but getting put there due to rank reset.
  • i mean i want to de rank as killer not because the games are "too hard" but because i don't want to wait 30 mins to get into a game every time i create a lobby

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    Just don't dc. Pick the Wraith, go invisible (so they can't find you and bully you), and hide in a corner somewhere until the match is over. That way you depip and the survivors get their points. Win win.

    I thought that this is a good idea in the beginning too.
    But the survivors being survivors will search the whole map for you, blind you, kick you out of stealth and then proceed to bully/farm BP with you.

    The only killer that cant be bullied while afking is freddy

  • The best way to derank is disconnecting, but you can get banned. The only way I see to derank without getting banned is to afk with Freddy/Wraith.

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:
    The best way to derank is disconnecting, but you can get banned. The only way I see to derank without getting banned is to afk with Freddy/Wraith.

    Well you can afk-derank with every killer, but only freddy is immune to bullying

  • Master said:

    @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    Just don't dc. Pick the Wraith, go invisible (so they can't find you and bully you), and hide in a corner somewhere until the match is over. That way you depip and the survivors get their points. Win win.

    I thought that this is a good idea in the beginning too.
    But the survivors being survivors will search the whole map for you, blind you, kick you out of stealth and then proceed to bully/farm BP with you.

    The only killer that cant be bullied while afking is freddy

    I've faced a few deranking freddys before. I remember the last one I went straight out because I was happy for the free win. Two other survivors stayed in though. Eventually freddy ended up killing them because they messed up and got hooked.

    Going afk only works half the time because survivors will stay in the game for however long it takes to get attention...and its pointless becausr when chased they'll run straight for the open exit gates too. They ruin everything.
  • Master said:

    @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    Just don't dc. Pick the Wraith, go invisible (so they can't find you and bully you), and hide in a corner somewhere until the match is over. That way you depip and the survivors get their points. Win win.

    I thought that this is a good idea in the beginning too.
    But the survivors being survivors will search the whole map for you, blind you, kick you out of stealth and then proceed to bully/farm BP with you.

    The only killer that cant be bullied while afking is freddy

    I've faced a few deranking freddys before. I remember the last one I went straight out because I was happy for the free win. Two other survivors stayed in though. Eventually freddy ended up killing them because they messed up and got hooked.

    Going afk only works half the time because survivors will stay in the game for however long it takes to get attention...and its pointless becausr when chased they'll run straight for the open exit gates too. They ruin everything.
    Can say this is correct... I had to afk to help a neighbor. Came back 15-30 mins later, a claud was spam speed jumping out of a locker.. Caught and killed them
  • throoh27 said:

    what would be the best way to do this ?

    Not doing it
  • @The_Crusader said:
    Master said:

    @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Just don't dc. Pick the Wraith, go invisible (so they can't find you and bully you), and hide in a corner somewhere until the match is over. That way you depip and the survivors get their points. Win win.

    I thought that this is a good idea in the beginning too.

    But the survivors being survivors will search the whole map for you, blind you, kick you out of stealth and then proceed to bully/farm BP with you.

    The only killer that cant be bullied while afking is freddy

    I've faced a few deranking freddys before. I remember the last one I went straight out because I was happy for the free win. Two other survivors stayed in though. Eventually freddy ended up killing them because they messed up and got hooked.

    Going afk only works half the time because survivors will stay in the game for however long it takes to get attention...and its pointless becausr when chased they'll run straight for the open exit gates too. They ruin everything.

    Well they might as well farm totems, but there really isnt anything to do/bully against a freddy.

    Another funny thing is going afk with a normal killer and equipping rancor. This is probably the only way how you can really scare a survivor :smile:

  • Litterally beat way yo de rank imo is to play killers you suck as. Because... It helps you learn.. 
  • The way I do it is just having fun, I dont play to win. I'd make it fun for both me AND the survivors. The way I do this for example:

     when some one is in one of two lockers, I'll pretend like I'm going for one but then slowly turn to face theirs. I'll then slowly move forward towards them (One was apparently dying from laughing the first time I did this based on the message I got lol) And other times when they drop a pallet I'll stop and look down at it, then smack it like a toddler would (especially funny looking with leatherface)

    But If someone is being an overall douche, I.E ratting them out, body blocking them during a chase, or just ruin the experience for the others. I make that person's game less enjoyable.

    Just dont derank to bully others with how much better you are because no one else will enjoy that, it'll just make you look like a twat.
  • Master said:

    @The_Crusader said:
    Master said:

    @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Just don't dc. Pick the Wraith, go invisible (so they can't find you and bully you), and hide in a corner somewhere until the match is over. That way you depip and the survivors get their points. Win win.

    I thought that this is a good idea in the beginning too.

    But the survivors being survivors will search the whole map for you, blind you, kick you out of stealth and then proceed to bully/farm BP with you.

    The only killer that cant be bullied while afking is freddy

    I've faced a few deranking freddys before. I remember the last one I went straight out because I was happy for the free win. Two other survivors stayed in though. Eventually freddy ended up killing them because they messed up and got hooked.

    Going afk only works half the time because survivors will stay in the game for however long it takes to get attention...and its pointless becausr when chased they'll run straight for the open exit gates too. They ruin everything.

    Well they might as well farm totems, but there really isnt anything to do/bully against a freddy.

    Another funny thing is going afk with a normal killer and equipping rancor. This is probably the only way how you can really scare a survivor :smile:

    Nah, go afk with NOED and wait for them to run up to you too farm boldness. Give em a hefty Shmack when they get too close 😈 scares the hell outta people HAHAHAHA!!!