Pyramid Head using 6th anniv flan?
I just played a Pyramidhead who used a 6th year flan as an offering. Is this actually possible or is this person cheating somehow?
I just played a Pyramidhead who used a 6th year flan as an offering. Is this actually possible or is this person cheating somehow?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have over 600 of them on my blight. Very possible.
Definitely possible. Pyramid Head came out as the 4th anniversary killer.
Very possible
I still have some of the year 3 cakes on some of my survivors.
Good chance he doesn't play that killer much. If I go back to a killer ive bot played for 2/3 years, they'll still have anniversary items from back then.
Yeah he could have just leveled Pyramid Head during the 6th anniversary.
I still got over 150 Gatues on Freddy and Bubba each. And like 170 cakes on Nemmy.
I should probably play those more ๐
Very much possible. I still have those cakes for 4th, 5th and 6th year anniversaries on a lot of my characters.
Why wouldn't it be possible...
Definetely not I still have 400+ cakes on my killers and survivors.
I still have quite a few of them. I like to save a few on each character I use, and I had like 200+ on a few killers and survs. I still have like 50 on Plague.
Some of us just play way too much, I suppose