Is pointing at a killer toxic?
I do it all the time and end up getting tunnelled like mad. Is it toxic to point at a killer when they get a mental hitbox hit on me or if I don't want them to chase me or just for memes? I do it all the time for fun and most the time a killer takes it as a joke but sometimes they get so angry. Should I stop or is it just the few who misunderstand me?
Comments
When survivors point at me i think it means they want me to look the other way.
perhaps some killers take it as a taunt just like teabagging.
Definitely not, if they are offended by that it's because they are snowflakes.
Is crouching above the corpse of an enemy toxic?
I think its more the intend or interpreted intend of an action that matters. Or how we've been condtioned to interpret any action.
Teabagging is considered toxic because the internet has told us its bad behaviour. The same can happen to the pointing action because of the lack of emtoes in this game
Well if you face me, please don't because I never screw over my team and just do it for shits and giggles.
Some killers to that and nod at me lol it's one of the few times solo survivor is fun.
I tend to let a lot of survivors live since you can get just over 29k bp with only 2 hooking everyone. I notice people I let live usually point to me before they leave. Take it as a friendly thing. If they want to get tunnelled they can Tbag.
I point at them only when I get a massive hitbox hit on me and they can't reach me (ie behind a window) and point at them to say, hey... that wasn't fair or if they keep tunnelling me. Sometimes I do it when I'm on a gen and I want them to go away lol.
YES YOU ARE MY DREAM KILLER (To face) I NEED TO FACE PEOPLE LIKE YOU LOL. All I get are Wraiths who love to come smack me and then leave me even though they committed to me lol.
Tbh I just let them kill me.
Ty I'll make sure to tell them that when they roast me lol.
PC currently, but I'm maxed out on xbox.
Sorry. On console I'm pretty much the best you can get though, since on controller my 360's are on point and it saves me so much that I have 5 gen long chases into adrenaline. This is different on PC though since 360's are stupidly hard and I gotta rely on luck.
Yes thats BM if you ask me. (unless you are pointing at me while doing a gen with another sheep or sth like that)
The difference is that on PC, killers dont have potato controller aim and dont have to play with ######### fps, so they can deal with 360s better.
I'll try a few controller games on PC and I'll tell you how much spins I get. If I can get more then 5 in those few games (that's 3 btw) then controllers are OP for 360's
And you can totally do that, as survivor you dont need the aiming precision of mouse
Excessive pointing usually is an alternative to teabagging.
I usually take it a few ways.
1: they're trying to sell out someone. I ignore it.
2: they want me to move another direction. Unless we're goofing around and farming, I ignore it.
3: they're wanting me to chase them.
But in the end, I have no clue what they want with the pointing. It's not as clear as tbagging.
If we are farming, I take is as they want me to down and hook them so their partners can unhook. If I get a good group, they usually rotate through one another.
If there is no farm and the survivor is juking or pallet stuns me ,then points, it's probably meant as a taunt, in which case I tunnel and camp. Post game chat usually validates that response because those are the ones that follow up with racial slurs or commands for me to commit suicide.
Some people just do it for shits and giggles though. I'd only tunnel and camp if they teabag excessively.
No, it's not toxic, some people just get triggered over anything, especially in recent years.
Ok the majority of responses have said it's not toxic I think so I will keep doing it.
Make sure to do that to a Clown with a mori.