Your New Map Still Has Issues

I haven't played this map all day, I've been getting pure Autohaven and Lery's, out of my 12 games today the new stupid map comes up and THIS happens.

https://youtu.be/AY8KppNiXVE

Nice to see a 1.5GIG update to my PlayStation that did absolutely nothing but prevent people from spawning at the new map again.
I cannot stand this map, it's had a bad reputation since it launched, you took it and "fixed it." Well buddy....it's still acting up.
On top of that, the killer was a try hard ######### with a Mori, so thanks for the depip.

Whoever had the genius idea of spawning less generators with a few people deserves a pat in the back for being biggest troll, only second to our President.

clap
clap

Comments

  • @ReneAensland

    Uhm maybe the other survivors quit before the match started? 
  • I haven't had problems.

  • The other survivors quit before the match started calm down.

  • +1 LOL for console user. 
  • *Complains about Trhyharding killers*
    *plays claudette p3*
    lol
  • @MyFreddyIsBae said:
    Complains about Trhyharding killers
    plays claudette p3
    lol

    Hypocrisy at it's best.

  • @Iceman said:
    @ReneAensland

    Uhm maybe the other survivors quit before the match started? 

    Out of all the matches last night, and this is the only one that people "quit" on.
    I don't think so, and on top of that the only way to prevent spawning is to quit the game, and the odds of that happening are very slim.

  • @MyFreddyIsBae said:
    Complains about Trhyharding killers
    plays claudette p3
    lol

    She's just a character I decide to play, I play with no one else, why so much hate on Claudette?

  • *Complains about Trhyharding killers*
    *plays claudette p3*
    lol
    Claudette P3 with Sprint burst, self-care, urban evasion and borrowed time.

    The meta.
  • @The_Crusader said:
    MyFreddyIsBae said:

    Complains about Trhyharding killers
    plays claudette p3
    lol

    Claudette P3 with Sprint burst, self-care, urban evasion and borrowed time.

    The meta.

    Don't forget about clicky-click OCHIDO DUUUUD LIGHTSABER 3000K TINY PEEN

  • @ReneAensland said:
    I haven't played this map all day, I've been getting pure Autohaven and Lery's, out of my 12 games today the new stupid map comes up and THIS happens.

    https://youtu.be/AY8KppNiXVE

    Nice to see a 1.5GIG update to my PlayStation that did absolutely nothing but prevent people from spawning at the new map again.
    I cannot stand this map, it's had a bad reputation since it launched, you took it and "fixed it." Well buddy....it's still acting up.
    On top of that, the killer was a try hard [BAD WORD] with a Mori, so thanks for the depip.

    Whoever had the genius idea of spawning less generators with a few people deserves a pat in the back for being biggest troll, only second to our President.

    clap
    clap

    So you want to do 5 gens instead? Did I understand that correctly?

  • @ReneAensland said:
    only second to our President.

    Can't resist bringing in politics?

  • @Boss said:

    @ReneAensland said:
    only second to our President.

    Can't resist bringing in politics?

    No, no, no, from a neutral standpoint, he's a troll.
    No sides being taken.

  • And you guys can lol, judge my build, console player all you want but my point still stands.
    This map still has issues.

    'Til then I'll stop playing Solo and keep maining killer.
    So much for attempting more solo play.

  • @ReneAensland said:

    @Boss said:

    @ReneAensland said:
    only second to our President.

    Can't resist bringing in politics?

    No, no, no, from a neutral standpoint, he's a troll.
    No sides being taken.

    Halfway writing through this comment, i decided it's not worth it to argue over, since it's not really the subject.

    Anyway, crashes or just loading DCs, i myself had very few games where there were only 2 Survivors.
    But they all didn't happen on this map.
    It has issues (only map that my FPS can't handle), but this issue doesn't seem map-exclusive. Not to me at least.

  • @ReneAensland said:
    And you guys can lol, judge my build, console player all you want but my point still stands.
    This map still has issues.

    'Til then I'll stop playing Solo and keep maining killer.
    So much for attempting more solo play.

    ...Killer is solo play.
    HAHAHEAEHAEHAEHAUEHAHAHAHEAUAHAEHAHEUH okay

  • @Boss said:

    @ReneAensland said:

    @Boss said:

    @ReneAensland said:
    only second to our President.

    Can't resist bringing in politics?

    No, no, no, from a neutral standpoint, he's a troll.
    No sides being taken.

    Halfway writing through this comment, i decided it's not worth it to argue over, since it's not really the subject.

    Anyway, crashes or just loading DCs, i myself had very few games where there were only 2 Survivors.
    But they all didn't happen on this map.
    It has issues (only map that my FPS can't handle), but this issue doesn't seem map-exclusive. Not to me at least.

    See, I would blame it on that.
    But why, coincidentally during my 3 hour game time yesterday, this map, the only map that this happened to.
    It's just baffling.

  • @ReneAensland said:

    @Boss said:

    @ReneAensland said:

    @Boss said:

    @ReneAensland said:
    only second to our President.

    Can't resist bringing in politics?

    No, no, no, from a neutral standpoint, he's a troll.
    No sides being taken.

    Halfway writing through this comment, i decided it's not worth it to argue over, since it's not really the subject.

    Anyway, crashes or just loading DCs, i myself had very few games where there were only 2 Survivors.
    But they all didn't happen on this map.
    It has issues (only map that my FPS can't handle), but this issue doesn't seem map-exclusive. Not to me at least.

    See, I would blame it on that.
    But why, coincidentally during my 3 hour game time yesterday, this map, the only map that this happened to.
    It's just baffling.

    If you ask me, the same reason i often get the same realm twice in a row: Pure RNG.

  • @Boss said:

    @ReneAensland said:
    only second to our President.

    Can't resist bringing in politics?

    No, no, no, from a neutral standpoint, he's a troll.
    No sides being taken.

    LIBERAL DETECTED 
  • Sorry i feel no pity for Claudette playing wanna be Ochido scum running full meta perks.

  • Anyone criticizing your character choice/build are just grasping at straws/baiting. 

    If you really want to test it, burn some map offerings if you have them and record the DC's/5 Games.
  • @My_Dude said:
    Sorry i feel no pity for Claudette playing wanna be Ochido scum running full meta perks.

    I don't even know who the ######### Ochido is dude.
    And get the ######### out of here #########, I'm not even running DS.

  • @Raccoon said:
    Anyone criticizing your character choice/build are just grasping at straws/baiting. 

    If you really want to test it, burn some map offerings if you have them and record the DC's/5 Games.

    This is legitimate advice. I'll try this.