Stupid Complaint, But...

A stupid complaint on the DBD forums imagine that.

I bought the pixel glasses for Adam for exactly 1 iri shard, now my iri shard amount is always slightly off.... It's driving me completely insane. Can I fix this? PLEASE?!

Comments

  • That's the April (joke) part on us.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    That's the April (joke) part on us.

    It's not funny... It making me very very upset.

  • @BabyShrimp said:

    A stupid complaint on the DBD forums imagine that.

    I bought the pixel glasses for Adam for exactly 1 iri shard, now my iri shard amount is always slightly off.... It's driving me completely insane. Can I fix this? PLEASE?!

    You’re just gonna have to wait 9 more years on each first day of April to buy each item worth that 1 iri shard to fix it😂🤣

  • The price for Pixel Sunglasses was much bigger than we had anticipated...

    I hope they give out a code for 1 Iridescent Shard sometime soon.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    The price for Pixel Sunglasses was much bigger than we had anticipated...

    I hope they give out a code for 1 Iridescent Shard sometime soon.

    You will just see ppl complain, that they have exactly 1 shard left :D