Kill switch Merciless storm again
It's regressing gens to 0% as of me posting this,
It's regressing gens to 0% as of me posting this,
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In its current bugged state, MS is the most broken perk ever on the killer side ; comparable to WakeUp bug few years ago on the survivor side.
I am pretty confident that its use has skyrocketed over the last few weeks
YOU HAVE TO KILL SWITCH IT ... AGAIN ...
The Bug is known and acknowledged, yet somehow they refuse to killswitch the Perk.
Luckily I dont see that many Merciless Storm.
I ran into this the other day. Gen at like 95% when survivor team mate missed skill check. I came back to the gen as soon as block off period ended and the gen was around 30%. Absolutely insane. The perk needs a time out until its fixed.
Yeah, am seeing this perk in nearly every game. I eventually had to stop playing because I got a gen to 98% and the random with me blew the gen and bang 0%.
Even Zubat is sick of going against it.