Killers shouldn't be able to block the hatch
So I was getting chased in a game just now and I had a key I found so I used it in the hatch and escaped. I spectated and the remaining 2 survivors ran for the hatch but the killer just stood on top of it nodding at them and gloating.
I managed to record the end of it but I'm not sure how to upload videos.
How is this fine? Why is the killer able to block the option for the survivor to jump in the hatch? even if the killer grabbed one at least the other could have made it.
Comments
How is this fine? Why is the survivor able to open the the hatch without be the last one ? even if the survivor are down in madness or mend they can still made it.
The killer want play a game.
1 Survivor use 1 item.
With bodyblocking:
1 survivor left the game,but the killer can still play/win/lose the game.
Without bodyblocking:
The killer can hook 1 survivor.
Then the game is over.
And maybe the killer depiped, because 1 survivors use 1 item.
It's fine because you can just go do a gen. You're not entitled to the Hatch.
in a hatch stand off just do a gen and hope the killer isnt running bitter murmur or if its the last gen, and/or noed.
Just because the killer's haunted grounds activate doesn't mean I should point at the hook and accept death
MYC is only active for a limited time. I don't see you standing still and letting the Killer hit you.
Edit: shouldnt rush if there's more than 1 survivor alive.
Then wouldn't that count as countering a hatch play. The other option is just letting them go and maybe grab one on exit. Being able to stop one max is not really a dependable option and downing on hatch isn't even viable because of cooldown. At best the killer can hope final gen doesn't pop before the hatch shuts.