Why are totems still spawning next to gens?
Just why? Is it that hard to add a requirement for totems like
X = gens
Y = totems
Y spawn >= ??meters radius to X
It's mental how devs keep totems spawning next to survivors main objective
X = gens
Y = totems
Y spawn >= ??meters radius to X
It's mental how devs keep totems spawning next to survivors main objective
Comments
Because the devs were to lazy to fix the actual hex mechanic and instead introduced hex:haunted grounds as a "fix".
Agreed. Some times it works out in my favor as a Killer, as I can jump them as the Spirit since I KNOW someone is going to be cleansing my Ruin totem that was placed in the stupidest place, but most often the Survivors spawn next to it across the map so RIP Ruin.
Hell, this would make Small Game a more worthwhile perk, for some playstyles, if totems weren't so easy to find/didn't spawn next to Survivors and Gens.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this problem.
As soon as Ruin gets popped, my Dying Light survivor is about to get their assess tunneled.
Yes, it's easy to guess where the totems are, but i still run Small Game because saves me a lot of time. The more time i spend in a match the more chances i got to get killed.
It's also useful against the Trapper and Hag.
Well, on ps4 there aren't many nurses, so it's not that hard to see them. I just said that because it's nice that Small Game works for something else than totems.
Anyway, we're going kind od offtopic here
Ever tried Thrill of that Hunt?
I don't know why, survivors DC a lot when it's active.
For real? I've never seen a survivor DCing because of TotH.
I think TotH is a blessing when playing as a survivor, it summons the killer in a matter of seconds while the other ones can repair gens peacefully.
TofH shouldn't be a hex totem imo
I don't know why...after a survivor is unhooked because I caught them near a totem they're so fixated they don't care being healed and continue to try and cleanse the totem.
On their second down, they DC.
Yeah true. I didn't even think about that.
I might still run it since I suck at knowing exact spawn locations. >>
Ormond has a totem on top a hill, and sometimes there is a generator up there.
Ormond, and a couple of maps, have totem spawns on outside balconies.
When your totem spawns there it's like a beacon for survivors.
It's funny, totems seem to have actual spawn spots. Like when they spawn between a pair of tire piles, those little cubby holes in jungle gyms. But when I run my hex builds, most of my totems are out in the open, or next to gens. And most of the time, there will be 2-3 near eachother.
Oof.
HIgH rISk HiGh REWarD!1!!!1!1111111!!!!
This. The developers are Gods of Band-aid fixes. They rather not fix issues at their core.