Can we nerf the Garden of Joy already?
God, what a garbage map. So many stacked tiles and connected loops. And that main building... who thought that was a good idea?! Who the hell is making maps these days. Please stop!
God, what a garbage map. So many stacked tiles and connected loops. And that main building... who thought that was a good idea?! Who the hell is making maps these days. Please stop!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This map is pretty cracked
Last time I got this map, a survivor ran the house three times, choosing a different path each time, and when they went for a fourth I just walked to an exit gate and put the controller down. I didn't care how many gens were left, didn't care about hooking all four survivors once, I was done. I was only bothering to play because of a daily ritual in the first place, and since the ritual was done any more interacting I did with the survivors was more for their benefit than mine. Running that house says "Leave me alone, I want to do gens."
The window at the downstairs dinner table is mega strong man, I always go there LOL
It was quite funny seeing 3 pallets within 16m radius, how can map designing skills of BHVR gets worse and worse every versions?
Its good but i think the game, eyrie of crows and RPD are just as good for survivors. So i dont agree with you unless you wanna change all of them.