Option to always make survivors/killers wear their base outfits.

I know this won't work on every character *cough cough Thalita or whatever her name is cough cough* but this would help to bring back the seriousness of the game, and also make me more comfortable, I know some people don't mind it, but I don't want to constantly see half naked men and women running around.

edit: To make this more clear, this is only from the perspective of your client, so this would only effect you.

Comments

  • @WeakestNurseMain said:

    I know this won't work on every character *cough cough Thalita or whatever her name is cough cough* but this would help to bring back the seriousness of the game, and also make me more comfortable, I know some people don't mind it, but I don't want to constantly see half naked men and women running around.

    edit: To make this more clear, this is only from the perspective of your client, so this would only effect you.

    im not attracted to pixels or vectors.

    edit

    sorry got caught up in poking fun at silly things. totally forgot to post my point/view/opinion.

    from a competitive standpoint this should always be a feature imo. please make it so.

  • Why is that xD , does it make u question ur sexuality xD , jk

  • @WeakestNurseMain said:

    I know this won't work on every character *cough cough Thalita or whatever her name is cough cough* but this would help to bring back the seriousness of the game, and also make me more comfortable, I know some people don't mind it, but I don't want to constantly see half naked men and women running around.

    edit: To make this more clear, this is only from the perspective of your client, so this would only effect you.

    Half naked men and women running around is one of the funniest and best parts. Especially ones that are in bare feet on maps like Shattered Borgo.

  • a small issue with this is that it would reduce the value of cosmetics because others can’t see them, this would just be a loss of revenue for BHVR. If you’re really THAT bothered about some shirtless outfits despite horror movies killing off half naked people constantly, i don’t see the thematic issues.

  • I appreciate that you acknowledge that this is a problem that you only have, but my question is: why?

  • I would actually like an option to switch back to base outfit. Once you put on a different cosmetic you can't switch back to base. Kinda disappointing.😞

  • Seems reasonable. I think Town of Salem even has that or at least something similar.

  • This likely won't happen because it would be a detterent to buying a cosmetic. If the buyer knew that their cosmetic wouldn't be guranteed to be visible to everyone it makes it less appealing.

  • From an economic perspective this makes no sense you want people to see what you have.

  • @georgie0 said:

    Why is that xD , does it make u question ur sexuality xD , jk

    @thefallenloser said:

    I appreciate that you acknowledge that this is a problem that you only have, but my question is: why?

    It's against my religion, that why.

  • @Emeal said:

    From an economic perspective this makes no sense you want people to see what you have.

    @OrangeBear said:

    This likely won't happen because it would be a detterent to buying a cosmetic. If the buyer knew that their cosmetic wouldn't be guranteed to be visible to everyone it makes it less appealing.

    @leviivel said:

    a small issue with this is that it would reduce the value of cosmetics because others can’t see them, this would just be a loss of revenue for BHVR. If you’re really THAT bothered about some shirtless outfits despite horror movies killing off half naked people constantly, i don’t see the thematic issues.

    Well I guess this is the line for Behavior then, all for inclusivity of identity and religion unless it loses them money.