Why is there still not a perk search bar?

Comments

  • I like the DBD mobile grouping of perks by category

    389CA23D-771D-4EB9-8749-906B4EBA7365.jpeg


  • @Yords said:

    like tf

    It would be too good to have and we can't have nice things :(

  • Dude I know. I mean its nice we have multiple loadouts now, but we been waiting for a search bar for years.

  • It took BHVR 7 years to add auto bloodwebs. Why do you think?

  • At least they are in Alphabetical Order. Can you imagine if they were in Release Order?

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    At least they are in Alphabetical Order. Can you imagine if they were in Release Order?

    The problem I have is that I know perk names in English. Since I'm Italian, I play the game... in Italian. The perks change name in the Italian version of the game (like any language) and it becomes such a mess to find them ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    At least they are in Alphabetical Order. Can you imagine if they were in Release Order?

    The Killers and Survivors are in release order come to think of it.

    I'd really like filters to sort my most played/favorite on top and the least played at the bottom