Resident Evil characters/skins are up to 30% off

Comments

  • I bought william birkin before the sale. Is he on sale now?

  • Half of them aren't on sale at all, for whatever reason.

    • Feng's S.T.A.R.S outfit
    • Jill's S.T.A.R.S outfit, wetsuit & Sheva legendary skin
    • Leon's Noir outfit & Carlos legendary skin
    • Felix's B.S.A.A outfit
    • Ada's qipao
    • Wesker's Blighted skin

    I guess BHVR forgot?

  • @Kalevi said:

    I bought william birkin before the sale. Is he on sale now?

    No, he's not on sale.

    @Superyoshiegg said:

    Half of them aren't on sale at all, for whatever reason.

    • Feng's S.T.A.R.S outfit
    • Jill's S.T.A.R.S outfit, wetsuit & Sheva legendary skin
    • Leon's Noir outfit & Carlos legendary skin
    • Felix's B.S.A.A outfit
    • Ada's qipao
    • Wesker's Blighted skin

    I guess BHVR forgot?

    I have no idea.

  • None, because i already own them all.

  • @ironblade said:

    What did you buy?

    wesker

  • i wanted, but, why blighted wesker not in sale too? nemesis blighted is, why wesker not?

  • None. Not worth the cost, even on discount.

  • I finally got nemesis, I was gonna get him soon anyway so now I have an extra 150 cells.

  • I was saving my auric cells for this outfit... oh well

    But seriously, 20% off for some outfits? Are they joking? LOL

    I was expecting at least a 40% off

    vlcsnap-2023-03-31-13h16m27s341.jpg


  • I got the stars Wesker skin, already had the Blighted Wesker

  • I got STARS Wesker and Blighted Nemmy! I wish you could see Weskers weapon a bit more when moving, and that Nemmys hand textures were a bit higher res, but other than I'm having alot of fun with them!

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    Half of them aren't on sale at all, for whatever reason.

    • Feng's S.T.A.R.S outfit
    • Jill's S.T.A.R.S outfit, wetsuit & Sheva legendary skin
    • Leon's Noir outfit & Carlos legendary skin
    • Felix's B.S.A.A outfit
    • Ada's qipao
    • Wesker's Blighted skin

    I guess BHVR forgot?

    I was wondering why all the RE skins were suddenly on the top page of the store for no apparent reason