Pets of the Fog

Who keeps you company when you're killing/surviving? Dogs/cats/reptiles/birbs/something more exotic. 

Show those cuties off :3

Mine is my 4y/o Husky Shilo. She likes to sing the song of her people strictly when I play SWF so everyone knows shes there.  

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • These are my best friends, Vixie (6 y/o) and Daxx (2 y/o). They're usually pretty quiet... unless I'm streaming. Then they like to wrestle and play with every squeaky toy they own as loudly as possible. And they're the most perfect little Doges.
  • I also have four chinchillas! Ghost, Sterling, Ramsey, and Boone. 
  • @taemgod said:
    These are my best friends, Vixie (6 y/o) and Daxx (2 y/o). They're usually pretty quiet... unless I'm streaming. Then they like to wrestle and play with every squeaky toy they own as loudly as possible. And they're the most perfect little Doges.

    Omg they're adorable :3 As are the chins.
    It's a dogs duty to make as much noise as possible at the most inconvenient times :lol:
    Plz give them many pets for me.

  • This is my DbD snuggler ^^



    Here she is in her natural habitat- my lap



    I also have a snake and a collie mix, but Kali (the cat) is who snuggles with me during gaming
  • Your pets are gorgeous!

  • @FoggyDownpour said:
    This is my DbD snuggler ^^

    Here she is in her natural habitat- my lap

    I also have a snake and a collie mix, but Kali (the cat) is who snuggles with me during gaming

    She is adorable! What of snake? I love danger noodles. They're super cute.

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:
    Here is my buddy

    Looks just like my cat

  • I dont have any pets, used to have a German Shepherd but he is no longer with us anymore... :cry:
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I dont have any pets, used to have a German Shepherd but he is no longer with us anymore... :cry:

    :( I'm sorry to hear. Losing a pet is tough, they are family after all.

  • RuneStarr said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I dont have any pets, used to have a German Shepherd but he is no longer with us anymore... :cry:

    :( I'm sorry to hear. Losing a pet is tough, they are family after all.

    Well, he didnt die, we just had to move and we couldn't bring him with us, it was still just as hard though but at least we left him with family which makes me happy because I know hes in good hands 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    RuneStarr said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    I dont have any pets, used to have a German Shepherd but he is no longer with us anymore... :cry:

    :( I'm sorry to hear. Losing a pet is tough, they are family after all.

    Well, he didnt die, we just had to move and we couldn't bring him with us, it was still just as hard though but at least we left him with family which makes me happy because I know hes in good hands 

    That just made :( change to :)
    It's still a tough situation but if he's happy and healthy, that's a awesome ^_^

  • She is adorable! What of snake? I love danger noodles. They're super cute.

    She's a corn snake and her name is Ink :dizzy:



  • Here's my little doggo. She likes to follow me around and if there's a large group of people, she flops down in the middle of everyone.

    She likes to do this thing on the staircase where she sits and stands at the same time.