KILLERS TIER LIST IN MY OPINION

Ok this is just my opinion from my personal experiences facing/playing these killers. I have now experienced every current killer in the game and I will judge them on my experiences with how often I can 4k/ have good fun games with them. I'll suggest buffs for the ones I feel like should be buffed but that's for fun.

TOP TIER

  1. Nurse (Yeah, she'll probably always be first unless the devs buff the killers who have potential to be stronger than Nurse who are Spirit, Legion, Wraith -yeah this one is shocking but he does have the potential- and Hag.)
  2. Billy (He's very, very strong and I regret saying he was worse than Hag and Spirit, he's much better.)
  3. Hag (Yeah she's worse then Billy but still very powerful, can do well and have complete control over the game.)
  4. Spirit (So strong right now, she's amazing. I love when I use a Nurses calling and bait my phase in the opposite direction when they're healing in my terror radius and then smack them both down.)

MID TIER

  1. Myers (Again just either remove the cap on his stalking or just give him the ability to stalk through the whole map to make him top tier.)
  2. Clown (Definitely Clown for this spot. He's very strong and so good. Again, all he needs is one more base bottle or increase his slow duration on base from 2.5 to 3 seconds to make him top tier.)
  3. Huntress (I regret saying she was weak, she's amazing now that I've played her more often, I think she's very powerful. To make her top tier though, I honestly think her base windup time should be increased or she can get a slight buff in her reload time.)
  4. Wraith (He's solid OK. He's got an OK base and with addons he can dominate. To buff him I'd honestly add some more speed to his base when cloaked to maybe 160% BUT nerf his windstorm addons to not give any more values then they do right now. The ones give Wraith less than 160% movespeed like the Yellow ones, could be given slight buffs. And increase his speed burst to 1.5 seconds from 1 and he's top tier.)
  5. Legion (I know people say he's weak but I think he's honestly quite decent I mean he's got no counterplay and if he literally just breaks the chase he can injure 3 survivors and down one by breaking chase with the 4th guy he stabs and the guy will definitely fall down. By the time he's fell down, the other 3 are out of deep wound. Honestly to buff him, I don't have a clue what to do to buff him since I don't exactly understand how to play him.)

BOTTOM TIER

  1. Pig (I don't know what to do to buff her I don't understand her well.)
  2. Doctor (Faster shocking time, built in fake pallet auras, 115% movement speed in Treatment mode, increase his shocking distance and increase the duration of it to whatever it is right now, I think It's 2.5 seconds to 3 seconds.)
  3. Trapper (Let him have 3 base traps and let him reload traps at lockers. Increase his trapping speed.)
  4. Leatherface (Let him move as fast as Billy can when using his saw. Trust me It's not too overpowered. And let him cover at least 40m with his saw. Half the time it takes him to charge his saw and also make it more consistent when he can start using his saw. That's all he needs.)
  5. Freddy (I have faith that the devs will give him a nice rework to make him balanced.)

That's my ideas for buffs lol.

Comments

  • I agree with the tiers but I would move Legion down one tier.

  • IMO Trapper is the very middle of the tier list. While it's generally easy to avoid his trap, all you need is like 1 or 2 trap hits to sway the game. If he basements you he can make it near impossible to save on some maps. He can also semi-permanently shut down certain loops or safe spots by placing a trap, and if you have either of his iridescent add-ons it becomes actually permanent. He's the only killer that can make the safe spots in the game unsafe.

    Huntress is better than Clown and Myers. She IS the best killer in a chase right after Nurse. She's the only killer than can down multiple survivors quickly outside of LF chainsaw (which sucks in comparison actually).

    I also think Spirit is better than Hag only because she is much harder to beat in a chase. Hag is more about map pressure but she can't chase where she doesn't have traps. It's close but I think Spirit is a bit better.

  • Well depends, if console or pc. On pc nurse is 1, on console she's on par with Pig.
    Billy is solid top on both. Spirit is below billy on pc, she's below Legion on Console. Myers is below spirit on PC above Legion on Console. Hag is above Legion on both and arguably below/equal Myers. Huntress and Legion are below Myers/Hag. Clown is below Huntress and Legion. Leatherface, Trapper, Wraith are below Clown. Freddy is on par with Legion on console but at the bottom on pc. Doc and Pig are at same level for both.

    Sorry if my tier list is confusing, I compare killers to other killers based on efficiency and how I see them being played and how they are played against and I consider Legion now the standard of Killers base upon how much I see him and how he averages a 2k in most games I see him in.

  • @akbays35 said:
    Well depends, if console or pc. On pc nurse is 1, on console she's on par with Pig.
    Billy is solid top on both. Spirit is below billy on pc, she's below Legion on Console. Myers is below spirit on PC above Legion on Console. Hag is above Legion on both and arguably below/equal Myers. Huntress and Legion are below Myers/Hag. Clown is below Huntress and Legion. Leatherface, Trapper, Wraith are below Clown. Freddy is on par with Legion on console but at the bottom on pc. Doc and Pig are at same level for both.

    Sorry if my tier list is confusing, I compare killers to other killers based on efficiency and how I see them being played and how they are played against and I consider Legion now the standard of Killers base upon how much I see him and how he averages a 2k in most games I see him in.

    Mine is for PC I'll make a console one.

  • @akbays35 said:
    Spirit is below billy on pc, she's below Legion on Console. Myers is below spirit on PC above Legion on Console. Hag is above Legion on both and arguably below/equal Myers. Huntress and Legion are below Myers/Hag. Clown is below Huntress and Legion.

    I disagree greatly with your Console placements for Myers, Legion, Hag, Spirit and Clown.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    @akbays35 said:
    Spirit is below billy on pc, she's below Legion on Console. Myers is below spirit on PC above Legion on Console. Hag is above Legion on both and arguably below/equal Myers. Huntress and Legion are below Myers/Hag. Clown is below Huntress and Legion.

    I disagree greatly with your Console placements for Myers, Legion, Hag, Spirit and Clown.

    Could you elaborate, would you find them higher or lower? I just compare them to other killers in what I see for matches.

  • @akbays35 said:

    @GodDamn_Angela said:

    @akbays35 said:
    Spirit is below billy on pc, she's below Legion on Console. Myers is below spirit on PC above Legion on Console. Hag is above Legion on both and arguably below/equal Myers. Huntress and Legion are below Myers/Hag. Clown is below Huntress and Legion.

    I disagree greatly with your Console placements for Myers, Legion, Hag, Spirit and Clown.

    Could you elaborate, would you find them higher or lower? I just compare them to other killers in what I see for matches.

    Wait @GodDamn_Angela and @akbays35 let me tell you my tier list on console. And yes I have 600 hours on it so I definitely know what I'm saying.

    Top tier:

    Billy,
    Hag,
    Myers,
    Spirit.

    Mid tier:

    Wraith,
    Clown,
    Legion,
    Pig,
    Trapper,
    Doctor.

    Bottom tier:

    Leatherface,
    Huntress,
    Freddy,
    Nurse.

    The slower turning hurts Nurse and Huntress a lot which makes them bottom tier on console. Billy and Hag thrive from this, though and Myers and Spirit are still strong.

  • @akbays35 said:

    @GodDamn_Angela said:

    @akbays35 said:
    Spirit is below billy on pc, she's below Legion on Console. Myers is below spirit on PC above Legion on Console. Hag is above Legion on both and arguably below/equal Myers. Huntress and Legion are below Myers/Hag. Clown is below Huntress and Legion.

    I disagree greatly with your Console placements for Myers, Legion, Hag, Spirit and Clown.

    Could you elaborate, would you find them higher or lower? I just compare them to other killers in what I see for matches.

    Sorry. lol Didn't realize you responded to me.

    @Poweas has a tier list very similar to mine for Console.

    I definitely would not say the Legion is better than the Spirit or that the Hag is below Myers. Also I think the Clown is better than Legion and Huntress on console. The Huntress is kind of a joke, I've only ever encountered one that was competent at all and I still had little issue.

    This is all mainly due to Stick sensitivity and FPS Lag. These things greatly affect how the Nurse, The Huntress play. Also The Pig. Those Frame drops when you Dash is hell.

    Also about The Spirit: Currently I would list her as nearly unplayable because of the sound issues and scratch marks but I'm mainly talking about when things are working correctly.

  • @akbays35 said:
    Well depends, if console or pc. On pc nurse is 1, on console she's on par with Pig.
    Billy is solid top on both. Spirit is below billy on pc, she's below Legion on Console. Myers is below spirit on PC above Legion on Console. Hag is above Legion on both and arguably below/equal Myers. Huntress and Legion are below Myers/Hag. Clown is below Huntress and Legion. Leatherface, Trapper, Wraith are below Clown. Freddy is on par with Legion on console but at the bottom on pc. Doc and Pig are at same level for both.

    Spirit is top tier on console too. She's definitely not below Legion.

    Nurse is also still top tier on console, it's just harder to use her than on PC so not many players ever bother to learn her. I spent the time learning her and I find her very VERY powerful. The catch is that sometimes a game can have bad frame rate (happens for every killer actually) which especially hurts Nurse. But if you know what you are doing and the game isn't borked you will still dominate like on PC.

    You guys are confusing frequency with strength. The tier list is consistent across platforms, but because killers like Nurse/Huntress suffer more from frame rate and are harder to learn, there are less GOOD players for these killers. Therefore all the good players gravitate towards killers that are easier to use. Freddy, Wraith, Trapper, Billy. Spirit is hard to use but not in the same way as Nurse/Huntress. They are mechanically difficult, where Spirit is tactically difficult. If you know how to mind game and track survivors, Spirit is as easy as other easy killers.

    Like I see a ton of Myers on Xbox. But it's not because he is really good, more than there are a lot of Halloween fans that play him. And he's fun to play. He's no more viable against top tier survivors than he is on PC. Trust, I'm one of those survivors and Myers isn't that great. It's way harder to beat a good Nurse/Spirit/Huntress/Billy than Myers, but hardly anyone good plays Nurse/Huntress.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    @akbays35 said:
    Well depends, if console or pc. On pc nurse is 1, on console she's on par with Pig.
    Billy is solid top on both. Spirit is below billy on pc, she's below Legion on Console. Myers is below spirit on PC above Legion on Console. Hag is above Legion on both and arguably below/equal Myers. Huntress and Legion are below Myers/Hag. Clown is below Huntress and Legion. Leatherface, Trapper, Wraith are below Clown. Freddy is on par with Legion on console but at the bottom on pc. Doc and Pig are at same level for both.

    Spirit is top tier on console too. She's definitely not below Legion.

    Nurse is also still top tier on console, it's just harder to use her than on PC so not many players ever bother to learn her. I spent the time learning her and I find her very VERY powerful. The catch is that sometimes a game can have bad frame rate (happens for every killer actually) which especially hurts Nurse. But if you know what you are doing and the game isn't borked you will still dominate like on PC.

    You guys are confusing frequency with strength. The tier list is consistent across platforms, but because killers like Nurse/Huntress suffer more from frame rate and are harder to learn, there are less GOOD players for these killers. Therefore all the good players gravitate towards killers that are easier to use. Freddy, Wraith, Trapper, Billy. Spirit is hard to use but not in the same way as Nurse/Huntress. They are mechanically difficult, where Spirit is tactically difficult. If you know how to mind game and track survivors, Spirit is as easy as other easy killers.

    Like I see a ton of Myers on Xbox. But it's not because he is really good, more than there are a lot of Halloween fans that play him. And he's fun to play. He's no more viable against top tier survivors than he is on PC. Trust, I'm one of those survivors and Myers isn't that great. It's way harder to beat a good Nurse/Spirit/Huntress/Billy than Myers, but hardly anyone good plays Nurse/Huntress.

    On console, Myers is slightly stronger because survivors can not turn around walls faster like they can on PC. It is literally the smallest of differences but It's enough to make him top tier on Console. Also It's also harder to beat a good Hag ^-^

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    @akbays35 said:
    Well depends, if console or pc. On pc nurse is 1, on console she's on par with Pig.
    Billy is solid top on both. Spirit is below billy on pc, she's below Legion on Console. Myers is below spirit on PC above Legion on Console. Hag is above Legion on both and arguably below/equal Myers. Huntress and Legion are below Myers/Hag. Clown is below Huntress and Legion. Leatherface, Trapper, Wraith are below Clown. Freddy is on par with Legion on console but at the bottom on pc. Doc and Pig are at same level for both.

    Spirit is top tier on console too. She's definitely not below Legion.

    Nurse is also still top tier on console, it's just harder to use her than on PC so not many players ever bother to learn her. I spent the time learning her and I find her very VERY powerful. The catch is that sometimes a game can have bad frame rate (happens for every killer actually) which especially hurts Nurse. But if you know what you are doing and the game isn't borked you will still dominate like on PC.

    You guys are confusing frequency with strength. The tier list is consistent across platforms, but because killers like Nurse/Huntress suffer more from frame rate and are harder to learn, there are less GOOD players for these killers. Therefore all the good players gravitate towards killers that are easier to use. Freddy, Wraith, Trapper, Billy. Spirit is hard to use but not in the same way as Nurse/Huntress. They are mechanically difficult, where Spirit is tactically difficult. If you know how to mind game and track survivors, Spirit is as easy as other easy killers.

    Like I see a ton of Myers on Xbox. But it's not because he is really good, more than there are a lot of Halloween fans that play him. And he's fun to play. He's no more viable against top tier survivors than he is on PC. Trust, I'm one of those survivors and Myers isn't that great. It's way harder to beat a good Nurse/Spirit/Huntress/Billy than Myers, but hardly anyone good plays Nurse/Huntress.

    While I mostly agree I do have to argue that due to frame issues and lower sensitivity it does indeed affect Huntress' placement on the Tier. She may be the same on paper, but in practice, she doesn't work as well on Console.

  • @Poweas said:

    @thesuicidefox said:

    @akbays35 said:
    Well depends, if console or pc. On pc nurse is 1, on console she's on par with Pig.
    Billy is solid top on both. Spirit is below billy on pc, she's below Legion on Console. Myers is below spirit on PC above Legion on Console. Hag is above Legion on both and arguably below/equal Myers. Huntress and Legion are below Myers/Hag. Clown is below Huntress and Legion. Leatherface, Trapper, Wraith are below Clown. Freddy is on par with Legion on console but at the bottom on pc. Doc and Pig are at same level for both.

    Spirit is top tier on console too. She's definitely not below Legion.

    Nurse is also still top tier on console, it's just harder to use her than on PC so not many players ever bother to learn her. I spent the time learning her and I find her very VERY powerful. The catch is that sometimes a game can have bad frame rate (happens for every killer actually) which especially hurts Nurse. But if you know what you are doing and the game isn't borked you will still dominate like on PC.

    You guys are confusing frequency with strength. The tier list is consistent across platforms, but because killers like Nurse/Huntress suffer more from frame rate and are harder to learn, there are less GOOD players for these killers. Therefore all the good players gravitate towards killers that are easier to use. Freddy, Wraith, Trapper, Billy. Spirit is hard to use but not in the same way as Nurse/Huntress. They are mechanically difficult, where Spirit is tactically difficult. If you know how to mind game and track survivors, Spirit is as easy as other easy killers.

    Like I see a ton of Myers on Xbox. But it's not because he is really good, more than there are a lot of Halloween fans that play him. And he's fun to play. He's no more viable against top tier survivors than he is on PC. Trust, I'm one of those survivors and Myers isn't that great. It's way harder to beat a good Nurse/Spirit/Huntress/Billy than Myers, but hardly anyone good plays Nurse/Huntress.

    On console, Myers is slightly stronger because survivors can not turn around walls faster like they can on PC. It is literally the smallest of differences but It's enough to make him top tier on Console. Also It's also harder to beat a good Hag ^-^

    You turn at the same speed IDK what you are on about. Most survivors don't hug the wall as well on console, but you definitely can I do it all the time. I play against Myers all the time and the only time I ever need to worry about him is if he has infinite tier 3. Outside of that he's comparably easier to beat than Billy or an actual Nurse player.

    And I agree it can be hard to beat a good Hag, but it's harder to beat a good Spirit. I play both and Hag can be bullied very easy if she loses momentum. Spirit can recover from a momentum shift.

  • Other than LF not mid this is my tier list.
  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    @thesuicidefox said:

    @akbays35 said:
    Well depends, if console or pc. On pc nurse is 1, on console she's on par with Pig.
    Billy is solid top on both. Spirit is below billy on pc, she's below Legion on Console. Myers is below spirit on PC above Legion on Console. Hag is above Legion on both and arguably below/equal Myers. Huntress and Legion are below Myers/Hag. Clown is below Huntress and Legion. Leatherface, Trapper, Wraith are below Clown. Freddy is on par with Legion on console but at the bottom on pc. Doc and Pig are at same level for both.

    Spirit is top tier on console too. She's definitely not below Legion.

    Nurse is also still top tier on console, it's just harder to use her than on PC so not many players ever bother to learn her. I spent the time learning her and I find her very VERY powerful. The catch is that sometimes a game can have bad frame rate (happens for every killer actually) which especially hurts Nurse. But if you know what you are doing and the game isn't borked you will still dominate like on PC.

    You guys are confusing frequency with strength. The tier list is consistent across platforms, but because killers like Nurse/Huntress suffer more from frame rate and are harder to learn, there are less GOOD players for these killers. Therefore all the good players gravitate towards killers that are easier to use. Freddy, Wraith, Trapper, Billy. Spirit is hard to use but not in the same way as Nurse/Huntress. They are mechanically difficult, where Spirit is tactically difficult. If you know how to mind game and track survivors, Spirit is as easy as other easy killers.

    Like I see a ton of Myers on Xbox. But it's not because he is really good, more than there are a lot of Halloween fans that play him. And he's fun to play. He's no more viable against top tier survivors than he is on PC. Trust, I'm one of those survivors and Myers isn't that great. It's way harder to beat a good Nurse/Spirit/Huntress/Billy than Myers, but hardly anyone good plays Nurse/Huntress.

    While I mostly agree I do have to argue that due to frame issues and lower sensitivity it does indeed affect Huntress' placement on the Tier. She may be the same on paper, but in practice, she doesn't work as well on Console.

    Huntress usually wrecks on console, survivors never look behind them and the framerate is slower so you don't have to lead or predict.

  • I respect that it's your opinion... but Pig is not worse than Legion or Wraith. Pig has actual game control with the RBTs and legit mind games based on Dash, so as long as you know how to do it.

    Pig is a game of chess. Once you get a RBT on someone you have to decide when to apply your next one. For as long as that player is wearing a RBT, they are essentially removed from the main objectives to the game. This is even more true on larger maps when Survivors literally have to run to the other side of the map to get to the next box, running the risk of Game Overs occurring.

    I would respectfully ask for you to reconsider her position on your list.
  • @thesuicidefox said:

    @Poweas said:

    @thesuicidefox said:

    @akbays35 said:
    Well depends, if console or pc. On pc nurse is 1, on console she's on par with Pig.
    Billy is solid top on both. Spirit is below billy on pc, she's below Legion on Console. Myers is below spirit on PC above Legion on Console. Hag is above Legion on both and arguably below/equal Myers. Huntress and Legion are below Myers/Hag. Clown is below Huntress and Legion. Leatherface, Trapper, Wraith are below Clown. Freddy is on par with Legion on console but at the bottom on pc. Doc and Pig are at same level for both.

    Spirit is top tier on console too. She's definitely not below Legion.

    Nurse is also still top tier on console, it's just harder to use her than on PC so not many players ever bother to learn her. I spent the time learning her and I find her very VERY powerful. The catch is that sometimes a game can have bad frame rate (happens for every killer actually) which especially hurts Nurse. But if you know what you are doing and the game isn't borked you will still dominate like on PC.

    You guys are confusing frequency with strength. The tier list is consistent across platforms, but because killers like Nurse/Huntress suffer more from frame rate and are harder to learn, there are less GOOD players for these killers. Therefore all the good players gravitate towards killers that are easier to use. Freddy, Wraith, Trapper, Billy. Spirit is hard to use but not in the same way as Nurse/Huntress. They are mechanically difficult, where Spirit is tactically difficult. If you know how to mind game and track survivors, Spirit is as easy as other easy killers.

    Like I see a ton of Myers on Xbox. But it's not because he is really good, more than there are a lot of Halloween fans that play him. And he's fun to play. He's no more viable against top tier survivors than he is on PC. Trust, I'm one of those survivors and Myers isn't that great. It's way harder to beat a good Nurse/Spirit/Huntress/Billy than Myers, but hardly anyone good plays Nurse/Huntress.

    On console, Myers is slightly stronger because survivors can not turn around walls faster like they can on PC. It is literally the smallest of differences but It's enough to make him top tier on Console. Also It's also harder to beat a good Hag ^-^

    You turn at the same speed IDK what you are on about. Most survivors don't hug the wall as well on console, but you definitely can I do it all the time. I play against Myers all the time and the only time I ever need to worry about him is if he has infinite tier 3. Outside of that he's comparably easier to beat than Billy or an actual Nurse player.

    And I agree it can be hard to beat a good Hag, but it's harder to beat a good Spirit. I play both and Hag can be bullied very easy if she loses momentum. Spirit can recover from a momentum shift.

    Are you special? You turn much slower then on PC, it's why I don't even play Nurse on console because if my blink is accurate, all they gotta do is run behind me and I won't be able to smack them thanks to slower turning and as survivor you turn slower then on PC, definitely I know this because it's ridiculously hard to loop a structure without touching itt. I've literally played on both Consoles and PC I feel the differences. I don't know what YOU are on about. I know your trolling now that u say a Billy is hard to beat on console lol. I bully
    Billy on console no matter how good they are. I agree with Nurse being hard though.

  • @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    I respect that it's your opinion... but Pig is not worse than Legion or Wraith. Pig has actual game control with the RBTs and legit mind games based on Dash, so as long as you know how to do it.

    Pig is a game of chess. Once you get a RBT on someone you have to decide when to apply your next one. For as long as that player is wearing a RBT, they are essentially removed from the main objectives to the game. This is even more true on larger maps when Survivors literally have to run to the other side of the map to get to the next box, running the risk of Game Overs occurring.

    I would respectfully ask for you to reconsider her position on your list.

    I don't know though, right now she's got a bug where survivors can yeet out of the exit gates with RBT on them. I understand that she can slow the game and she'd be top tier if she wasn't full with bugs and if she could move at 110% speed when crouched, I'd certainly put her in top tier.

  • 0_o wasn't aware of that bug. Generally that "bug" as people refer to it are individuals who get the RBT put on their heads on the other side of an invisible line around the exit gate the devs had put in place to prevent Pigs from just dropping survivors inside and instantly killing them. If that happens you're able to leave the match with the trap still on your head.

    Also I wouldn't put her at top tier. She's DEFINITELY mid. She still has hard counters with looping and can't instant down to compensate. Doesn't make her bad, just that she has the weaknesses of many M1 killers.
  • @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    0_o wasn't aware of that bug. Generally that "bug" as people refer to it are individuals who get the RBT put on their heads on the other side of an invisible line around the exit gate the devs had put in place to prevent Pigs from just dropping survivors inside and instantly killing them. If that happens you're able to leave the match with the trap still on your head.

    Also I wouldn't put her at top tier. She's DEFINITELY mid. She still has hard counters with looping and can't instant down to compensate. Doesn't make her bad, just that she has the weaknesses of many M1 killers.

    Ok. Once they release the next patch, I'll be making a new killer tierlist I'll make sure to tag you to show you where pig is ^^

  • IMO Trapper is the very middle of the tier list. While it's generally easy to avoid his trap, all you need is like 1 or 2 trap hits to sway the game. If he basements you he can make it near impossible to save on some maps. He can also semi-permanently shut down certain loops or safe spots by placing a trap, and if you have either of his iridescent add-ons it becomes actually permanent. He's the only killer that can make the safe spots in the game unsafe.

    Huntress is better than Clown and Myers. She IS the best killer in a chase right after Nurse. She's the only killer than can down multiple survivors quickly outside of LF chainsaw (which sucks in comparison actually).

    I also think Spirit is better than Hag only because she is much harder to beat in a chase. Hag is more about map pressure but she can't chase where she doesn't have traps. It's close but I think Spirit is a bit better.

    I’ve been saying Iridescent stone and bloody coil. Hex ruin with only one tile access. Thana and sloppy. Is the most powerful thing in this game. Survivors can’t do anything. 
  • @Poweas said:
    Are you special? You turn much slower then on PC, it's why I don't even play Nurse on console because if my blink is accurate, all they gotta do is run behind me and I won't be able to smack them thanks to slower turning and as survivor you turn slower then on PC, definitely I know this because it's ridiculously hard to loop a structure without touching itt. I've literally played on both Consoles and PC I feel the differences. I don't know what YOU are on about. I know your trolling now that u say a Billy is hard to beat on console lol. I bully Billy on console no matter how good they are. I agree with Nurse being hard though.

    ....you said

    @Poweas said:
    On console, Myers is slightly stronger because survivors can not turn around walls faster like they can on PC.

    Implying that survivors can't turn.

    Now you're saying you meant killer. Yes, killer turns slow. And yes, survivor CAMERA turns slower. But you have an analog stick. You can turn on a dime as survivor. If anything console hurts the MYERS because he can't turn as fast as on PC.

    Survivor can loop as effectively as someone on PC. Some PC survivors even use controllers because they KNOW there is no real advantage. Killer yes, I never said it wasn't a difference for killer. But for survivor there is no difference.

    And if you are bullying Billy "no matter how good they are" they must not be very good. A good Billy on console will destroy you. Chainsaw is easier with a stick. And yea, I can bully a Billy too... if they suck. A good Billy with Ruin and BBQ is actually a solid challenge.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    @Poweas said:
    Are you special? You turn much slower then on PC, it's why I don't even play Nurse on console because if my blink is accurate, all they gotta do is run behind me and I won't be able to smack them thanks to slower turning and as survivor you turn slower then on PC, definitely I know this because it's ridiculously hard to loop a structure without touching itt. I've literally played on both Consoles and PC I feel the differences. I don't know what YOU are on about. I know your trolling now that u say a Billy is hard to beat on console lol. I bully Billy on console no matter how good they are. I agree with Nurse being hard though.

    ....you said

    @Poweas said:
    On console, Myers is slightly stronger because survivors can not turn around walls faster like they can on PC.

    Implying that survivors can't turn.

    Now you're saying you meant killer. Yes, killer turns slow. And yes, survivor CAMERA turns slower. But you have an analog stick. You can turn on a dime as survivor. If anything console hurts the MYERS because he can't turn as fast as on PC.

    Survivor can loop as effectively as someone on PC. Some PC survivors even use controllers because they KNOW there is no real advantage. Killer yes, I never said it wasn't a difference for killer. But for survivor there is no difference.

    And if you are bullying Billy "no matter how good they are" they must not be very good. A good Billy on console will destroy you. Chainsaw is easier with a stick. And yea, I can bully a Billy too... if they suck. A good Billy with Ruin and BBQ is actually a solid challenge.

    I'm special then ^^. But I wonder have you faced me ever if you play on Xbox? I play Billy with BBQ, Ruin, Enduring and A nurses calling. My name is Secretsphinx7. I think I'm a good Billy.

  • @Poweas Name sounds familiar but I honestly don't know.

  • @michaelmyers87 said:
    I’ve been saying Iridescent stone and bloody coil. Hex ruin with only one tile access. Thana and sloppy. Is the most powerful thing in this game. Survivors can’t do anything. 

    Yea Bloody Coil is really powerful. More than Iri Stone IMO. You really don't need all the extra perks, just have Ruin and Blood Coil. If you get a totem spot that is in a little nook, put a trap so that you have to disarm if you want to do the totem. Then just react to the disarm and go to the totem. You can also put them at the top of the steps on places like Myers house on Haddonfield and it becomes impossible to go into those buildings, breaking all those loops with just 1 trap. BC makes Trapper very scary.

  • @Poweas said:

    Ok this is just my opinion from my personal experiences facing/playing these killers. I have now experienced every current killer in the game and I will judge them on my experiences with how often I can 4k/ have good fun games with them. I'll suggest buffs for the ones I feel like should be buffed but that's for fun.

    TOP TIER

    1. Nurse (Yeah, she'll probably always be first unless the devs buff the killers who have potential to be stronger than Nurse who are Spirit, Legion, Wraith -yeah this one is shocking but he does have the potential- and Hag.)
    2. Billy (He's very, very strong and I regret saying he was worse than Hag and Spirit, he's much better.)
    3. Hag (Yeah she's worse then Billy but still very powerful, can do well and have complete control over the game.)
    4. Spirit (So strong right now, she's amazing. I love when I use a Nurses calling and bait my phase in the opposite direction when they're healing in my terror radius and then smack them both down.)

    MID TIER

    1. Myers (Again just either remove the cap on his stalking or just give him the ability to stalk through the whole map to make him top tier.)
    2. Clown (Definitely Clown for this spot. He's very strong and so good. Again, all he needs is one more base bottle or increase his slow duration on base from 2.5 to 3 seconds to make him top tier.)
    3. Huntress (I regret saying she was weak, she's amazing now that I've played her more often, I think she's very powerful. To make her top tier though, I honestly think her base windup time should be increased or she can get a slight buff in her reload time.)
    4. Wraith (He's solid OK. He's got an OK base and with addons he can dominate. To buff him I'd honestly add some more speed to his base when cloaked to maybe 160% BUT nerf his windstorm addons to not give any more values then they do right now. The ones give Wraith less than 160% movespeed like the Yellow ones, could be given slight buffs. And increase his speed burst to 1.5 seconds from 1 and he's top tier.)
    5. Legion (I know people say he's weak but I think he's honestly quite decent I mean he's got no counterplay and if he literally just breaks the chase he can injure 3 survivors and down one by breaking chase with the 4th guy he stabs and the guy will definitely fall down. By the time he's fell down, the other 3 are out of deep wound. Honestly to buff him, I don't have a clue what to do to buff him since I don't exactly understand how to play him.)

    BOTTOM TIER

    1. Pig (I don't know what to do to buff her I don't understand her well.)
    2. Doctor (Faster shocking time, built in fake pallet auras, 115% movement speed in Treatment mode, increase his shocking distance and increase the duration of it to whatever it is right now, I think It's 2.5 seconds to 3 seconds.)
    3. Trapper (Let him have 3 base traps and let him reload traps at lockers. Increase his trapping speed.)
    4. Leatherface (Let him move as fast as Billy can when using his saw. Trust me It's not too overpowered. And let him cover at least 40m with his saw. Half the time it takes him to charge his saw and also make it more consistent when he can start using his saw. That's all he needs.)
    5. Freddy (I have faith that the devs will give him a nice rework to make him balanced.)

    That's my ideas for buffs lol.

    Imo the only real issues I see are as follows.

    1. Pig should be between clown and huntress I'd say. Good run speed, solid surprise attack capability. The reverse bear trap is a huge time waster that can lock in a kill, helps her track via the beeping and makes the gates unable to be escaped from. Could not disagree with you more on that one.

    2. Doctor. As a killer that penalizes the survivor through no correct play of his own (simply being near them without actually finding them or knowing much of anything), and how debilitating his abilities are, I can't see him as anything lower than mid.

    3. Legion should be low tier, probably only above freddy. Bouncing around between survivors is not effective unless they're very close together, otherwise they will likely be able to run far enough away that frenzy wears off before you can get the multi hit. You find yourself in a situation like what you're describing very rarely against people who are not good. The various chase strategies (double hit then bleed, frenzy then cancel to standard run, pelt frenzy on the survivors back repeatedly, go once or twice and then let them escape while tracking from a distance with bloodhound) have varying degrees of effectiveness, but are all very slow. So yes, he's hard to get away from, but he's easy to drag things out with to the point where he is very bad and is in desperate need of a buff.

  • @akbays35 said:
    Well depends, if console or pc. On pc nurse is 1, on console she's on par with Pig.
    Billy is solid top on both. Spirit is below billy on pc, she's below Legion on Console. Myers is below spirit on PC above Legion on Console. Hag is above Legion on both and arguably below/equal Myers. Huntress and Legion are below Myers/Hag. Clown is below Huntress and Legion. Leatherface, Trapper, Wraith are below Clown. Freddy is on par with Legion on console but at the bottom on pc. Doc and Pig are at same level for both.

    Spirit is top tier on console too. She's definitely not below Legion.

    Nurse is also still top tier on console, it's just harder to use her than on PC so not many players ever bother to learn her. I spent the time learning her and I find her very VERY powerful. The catch is that sometimes a game can have bad frame rate (happens for every killer actually) which especially hurts Nurse. But if you know what you are doing and the game isn't borked you will still dominate like on PC.

    You guys are confusing frequency with strength. The tier list is consistent across platforms, but because killers like Nurse/Huntress suffer more from frame rate and are harder to learn, there are less GOOD players for these killers. Therefore all the good players gravitate towards killers that are easier to use. Freddy, Wraith, Trapper, Billy. Spirit is hard to use but not in the same way as Nurse/Huntress. They are mechanically difficult, where Spirit is tactically difficult. If you know how to mind game and track survivors, Spirit is as easy as other easy killers.

    Like I see a ton of Myers on Xbox. But it's not because he is really good, more than there are a lot of Halloween fans that play him. And he's fun to play. He's no more viable against top tier survivors than he is on PC. Trust, I'm one of those survivors and Myers isn't that great. It's way harder to beat a good Nurse/Spirit/Huntress/Billy than Myers, but hardly anyone good plays Nurse/Huntress.

    Nurse is definitely not top tier on console. Every Nurse I play against (every 50th game, no joke) she either gets 2 or DCs, I can assume you, I’ve played this game for awhile now and only fought against 2 good Nurses. 
  • @MegChicken said:
    Nurse is definitely not top tier on console. Every Nurse I play against (every 50th game, no joke) she either gets 2 or DCs, I can assume you, I’ve played this game for awhile now and only fought against 2 good Nurses. 

    She is top tier, the problem is that, on Xbox at least, there are literally like 3 god tier Nurse's, and then maybe 4 more good ones (1 of them probably being me). It's not often you get a Nurse that's knows what they are doing but it can still happen.

  • @MegChicken said:
    Nurse is definitely not top tier on console. Every Nurse I play against (every 50th game, no joke) she either gets 2 or DCs, I can assume you, I’ve played this game for awhile now and only fought against 2 good Nurses. 

    She is top tier, the problem is that, on Xbox at least, there are literally like 3 god tier Nurse's, and then maybe 4 more good ones (1 of them probably being me). It's not often you get a Nurse that's knows what they are doing but it can still happen.

    On xbox, there is 3 good Nurses, but she is not ideal to play as. If you ask anyone In Xbox, they’ll put Nurse below A tier. Before Spirit, I played her with trash perks and did either awful or 4K, Nurse is a wild card.

    She isn’t top tier, but she isn’t unplayable. 
  • @thesuicidefox said:

    @MegChicken said:
    Nurse is definitely not top tier on console. Every Nurse I play against (every 50th game, no joke) she either gets 2 or DCs, I can assume you, I’ve played this game for awhile now and only fought against 2 good Nurses. 

    She is top tier, the problem is that, on Xbox at least, there are literally like 3 god tier Nurse's, and then maybe 4 more good ones (1 of them probably being me). It's not often you get a Nurse that's knows what they are doing but it can still happen.

    There's only 1 top tier Nurse and that's a person at rank 1 who is really skilled on Xbox. And there's only like 5 GOOD Nurses, me being one of them.

  • @thesuicidefox said:
    @Poweas Name sounds familiar but I honestly don't know.

    You probably have. I'm a very toxic Billy when I get the farm maps.

  • @MegChicken said:
    On xbox, there is 3 good Nurses, but she is not ideal to play as. If you ask anyone In Xbox, they’ll put Nurse below A tier. Before Spirit, I played her with trash perks and did either awful or 4K, Nurse is a wild card.

    She isn’t top tier, but she isn’t unplayable. 

    Yea because most Nurse's suck. If you get one of those 3 Nurse's trust me you won't get out. I've escape one dude several times (as a bunch of killers) only because halfway through the game I figured out it was him and started to play way more cautious. I've escaped his Nurse maybe twice, and both were hatch games that we struggled to do just 2 gens. No Ruin either.

    A tier list doesn't rank characters by popularity, or how many players are good with them, or how good you are as an individual with them. Tier lists are rankings of characters based on known POTENTIAL. Nurse on console is potentially as powerful as on PC. You could say it's easier to juke a blink on console because of low FPS and slow killer turning, but that's really a minor thing at the end of the day, and it effects all killers albeit not equally. But even then, Nurse is very powerful when played to her full potential. Like she can teleport through walls. That's kind of all you need in this game to be super powerful.

  • @Poweas said:

    @thesuicidefox said:

    @MegChicken said:
    Nurse is definitely not top tier on console. Every Nurse I play against (every 50th game, no joke) she either gets 2 or DCs, I can assume you, I’ve played this game for awhile now and only fought against 2 good Nurses. 

    She is top tier, the problem is that, on Xbox at least, there are literally like 3 god tier Nurse's, and then maybe 4 more good ones (1 of them probably being me). It's not often you get a Nurse that's knows what they are doing but it can still happen.

    There's only 1 top tier Nurse and that's a person at rank 1 who is really skilled on Xbox. And there's only like 5 GOOD Nurses, me being one of them.

    I won't post names, but there are 3 dudes that play killer that are the best Nurse's on the platform. 2 of them I haven't seen in a long time, and 1 I see very infrequently last few months. One of my good friends is also a very very good Nurse, he started on PC and was the one to convince me to get the game on Xbox. But he has a kid and is in med school now and stuff so he hasn't been on Xbox in forever.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    @Poweas said:

    @thesuicidefox said:

    @MegChicken said:
    Nurse is definitely not top tier on console. Every Nurse I play against (every 50th game, no joke) she either gets 2 or DCs, I can assume you, I’ve played this game for awhile now and only fought against 2 good Nurses. 

    She is top tier, the problem is that, on Xbox at least, there are literally like 3 god tier Nurse's, and then maybe 4 more good ones (1 of them probably being me). It's not often you get a Nurse that's knows what they are doing but it can still happen.

    There's only 1 top tier Nurse and that's a person at rank 1 who is really skilled on Xbox. And there's only like 5 GOOD Nurses, me being one of them.

    I won't post names, but there are 3 dudes that play killer that are the best Nurse's on the platform. 2 of them I haven't seen in a long time, and 1 I see very infrequently last few months. One of my good friends is also a very very good Nurse, he started on PC and was the one to convince me to get the game on Xbox. But he has a kid and is in med school now and stuff so he hasn't been on Xbox in forever.

    There's one female gamer who dominates on Xbox, I'm not sure if you've faced her but she's impossible to juke and really friendly. I won't post her name either but if you face her, no chance you're getting out.