Am I the only one who wants the PTB to go live as it is ?

  • Still don’t understand why it’s the end of the world for survivors mains to add few seconds to healing ? Especially when you have perks to deal with that.
  • Still don’t understand why people say soloQ will suffer ? I play mostly soloQ, just bring a medkit…and coordinate with your team. Yes sometimes you will get bad teamates, that’s life it’s the same with every PVP games.
  • Still don’t understand why survivors mains are crying about circle of healing ? My favorite build is 4 boons and I am very happy that this perk is not holding the other boon perks anymore, we can finally hope for more changes in the future and more boons perks. Also it is still perfectly viable lmao ? It seems the only survivors complaining about this change were the ones using only CoH for themselves as a selfcare which is not the idea behind boons at all.
  • Now for killers I find hilarious that Otz is complaining about the call of brine nerf. This perk alone is S tier and the idea is to shake up the meta, I hope we see a more chase oriented meta, or a devour / pentimento comeback.
  • Very excited to play Demo, Twins, Wraith, Sadako again without the infinite fast healing or no animation dead hards.

Even if this last for 2 weeks, I will be glad.

Comments

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3388986#Comment_3388986

    Well, at least now I know why you think Killers are oppressed and want them buffed.

    I shouldn't have engaged with someone as biased as you but it certainly has been....informative.

    Ciao

    I play both roles, but ok.

  • @Trollinmon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3388552#Comment_3388552

    Isn't the main issue with balancing at the top for dbd is killers need to camp and tunnel. Wouldn't the issue mostly be the strategy at the top levels are horrendously bad for the games health?

    ^ This. The literal only reason top level dbd is not fun IS because of what is considered winning in the game, ie kills. If the game based winning off hooks instead of kills this entire premise of “we shouldn’t balance around top level players” and top level dbd is boring, goes completely out the window . So yeah balancing for the top would be the best thing with only the smallest of tweaks to the game. Make mmr based on hooks, not kills, and reward spreading hooks.

    The game incentivizes killers to play in the camp/tunnel way since that’s what it is balanced around and what is considered winning, not hooks.

  • @verysleepy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3387604#Comment_3387604

    Ah your okay with the killer meta destroyed when gens fly already even with it, but you're not ok with it taking longer for you to heal and not more than once without a team mate.

    Right my bad buddy. Let's revert your needs, and just destroy killers only fully effective gen defense while keeping survivor (the power role) unchanged.

    Not one person in existence would disagree gens don't fly in this game, yet you want the survivors unnerfed but killers left destroyed.

    Holy hell what am I seeing. Deluded. Your survivor role is being nerfed. Accept it, they may make it less harsh of the nerf but the nerf will go through, you won't be healing more than once without a team mate. Period.

    No more unlimited heal cowboys trolling survivor.

    You need to chill out lmfao, im a killer main dude and not some salty survivor main. Idk where you got that idea of me being a survivor main but all im saying that the healing changes are a bit overkill and probably need to be adjusted. Relax and stop making yourself look like a fool.

1 2 3 ›