Cosmetics For Licensed Characters?
I know they plan to put this in the game eventually as i'm sure it is a long process, but when and if it does happen I am really hoping for a new leatherface outfit from the original movie at the end where hes in the black suit and tie, and wears a different mask, would really love that outfit in the game.
What other cosmetics would everyone hope to see for the licensed killers if and when it happens?
Comments
Let's just say I'd be willing to part with a lot of money for speedo Quentin from the film
Just give me Robert Englund Freddy. Please...
@PianoMan If I can't get Robert Freddy, then give me a red and green sweater. I'm disgusted that it's red and black.
@PianoMan how about human Freddy?

I've had a few ideas. Alternate mask for Michael from when he had both his eyes shot out at the end of Halloween 2, Laurie's hospital gown from Halloween 2, pre-burn Freddy where he looks normal during the flashback moments in the remake, and maybe an alternate head for Amanda where she has the mask off like in some parts of Saw 3.
@PianoMan I mean hey, I know my horror stuff and I know what I want
Give me some Shoulder Holsters for Tapp and then you can have my money. Thanks.
I've been begging for this since he came out.
It sucks that leatherface never even got a survivor for his chapter originally.