self-care will be buffed right?

It won't stay 30% right????????????

Comments

  • This would fit the Padme meme perfectly.

  • There is no way it will stay if healing stays at 24 seconds. My hope is that they reduce the healing time to 20 seconds, but even then, Self Care can not stay at 35%. It needs it's 50% back.

  • All healing basekit speeds should remain at 24 seconds, and if self care is a problem, that specific perk can be readjusted so its penalty is less than it currently is.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I hope so, I feel like dead by daylight is becoming a bad game, they really need to ask the community and do polls on the dead by game light platform. For example have a poll pop up during the lobby and ask players to enter feedback for changes but as of right now self care isn't being buffed everything is just getting nerfed.

  • Wishful thinking, my friend.

  • 86 seconds with mangled lol

  • @Ithiria said:

    86 seconds with mangled lol

    let's ######### go! 1 gen for 1 heal!

  • @ad19970 said:

    There is no way it will stay if healing stays at 24 seconds. My hope is that they reduce the healing time to 20 seconds, but even then, Self Care can not stay at 35%. It needs it's 50% back.

    Probably best decision, i think the same.

  • I think they're more likely to set self-care to 60% which'll come out to 40 seconds, which is close to what it is now.


    Not good, and still borderline griefing if you're mangled, but hey.

  • @Defend said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/369436/self-care-will-be-buffed-right

    They're gonna have to buff it to where it isn't powerful with other healing perks. Since when you amp up the self-heal percentage, you're really buffing how effective the healing bonuses apply to self-care.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/N8R0LAC93UAK/image.png

    I can see them buffing it to 50%, maybe 60%. Definetly nothing past that though (you'll get super fast self-heals past 60%). If they reduce the total heal time to 20 seconds they're probably gonna keep it around 45-50%.

    Before the big self-care nerf, I usually ran Botany and DM since I only play solo queue. Used to be my bread n' butter before they changed it to .35. So if they do buff it, i'll be pretty excited to run a self-care build once more.

    Can you please do the same with 20 sec heal?

  • @Defend said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3383241#Comment_3383241

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OLZFYUKRPNBL/image.png

    If they reduce it to 20 seconds, good chance its gonna be around 45-50%. At 60% you're basically healing at the same rate that another survivor would heal you combined with botany.

    Thank you! Yeah, I really think they should stay at this point. 20 sec base heal and change self-care to 50%

    Also NORMAL pain res rework, no Billy's add-ons touched and I will be happy about this midchapter

  • @Defend said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/369436/self-care-will-be-buffed-right

    They're gonna have to buff it to where it isn't powerful with other healing perks. Since when you amp up the self-heal percentage, you're really buffing how effective the healing bonuses apply to self-care.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/N8R0LAC93UAK/image.png

    I can see them buffing it to 50%, maybe 60%. Definetly nothing past that though (you'll get super fast self-heals past 60%). If they reduce the total heal time to 20 seconds they're probably gonna keep it around 45-50%.

    Before the big self-care nerf, I usually ran Botany and DM since I only play solo queue. Used to be my bread n' butter before they changed it to .35. So if they do buff it, i'll be pretty excited to run a self-care build once more.

    I normally don’t upvote, but the fact that you provided a spreadsheet and also explained your analysis is impressive. Even I’m too lazy to do that.

  • @Defend said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/369436/self-care-will-be-buffed-right

    They're gonna have to buff it to where it isn't powerful with other healing perks. Since when you amp up the self-heal percentage, you're really buffing how effective the healing bonuses apply to self-care.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/N8R0LAC93UAK/image.png

    I can see them buffing it to 50%, maybe 60%. Definetly nothing past that though (you'll get super fast self-heals past 60%). If they reduce the total heal time to 20 seconds they're probably gonna keep it around 45-50%.

    Before the big self-care nerf, I usually ran Botany and DM since I only play solo queue. Used to be my bread n' butter before they changed it to .35. So if they do buff it, i'll be pretty excited to run a self-care build once more.

    they need to buff it, it cannot stay like this, and great job on your calculations, truly useful.

  • I already cry every time I play survivor because I see people running Self Care without Botany. A lot of people. I already think BHVR needs to show teammates' perk loadouts in the lobby or simply fix matchmaking so all the people running Self Care without Botany play together and don't make the rest of us suffer.

    If Self Care doesn't get at least a little bit of a buff with this healing nerf, it's going to be apocalyptic in solo queue, because it's everyone else who's not running it who really feels the pain.

  • @kill4escape4win said:

    It won't stay 30% right????????????

    I hope not but honestly imagine ANOTHER self care nerf

  • We hare at BHVR have heard your cries.

    According to the data, 36% of you little shits are still using self care.

    It has been nerfed to 10% healing speed.

  • @Bwsted said:

    This would fit the Padme meme perfectly.

    image.png


  • With how frustrated I currently am with the direction this all is taking, I'd prefer if they'd leave Self Care at 30% and allow free DCs without penalty if a teammate brings it.