base healing time increase is way too much

title. i'm loving coh and medkit nerfs but 24 seconds is so unnecessarily long. i don't think i play the match out if the killer runs stuff like coulrophobia sloppy and all that

Comments

  • gonna be honest tho, i'm thrilled to run my healing build w/o knowing coh alone can do it better by itself

  • Yeah... seems pretty painful now. Though I'm really glad to see the medkit & CoH nerfs, I don't think the 50% longer heals should apply to altruistic healing.

    On the bright side, Autodidact, Resurgence, Solidarity, Renewal, Reactive Healing, & Inner Healing all got shadow buffed, which could lead to greater perk diversity.

  • The Devs will probably lower the nerf from 24 to 20 after the PTB

  • @Yffriium said:

    Yeah... seems pretty painful now. Though I'm really glad to see the medkit & CoH nerfs, I don't think the 50% longer heals should apply to altruistic healing.

    On the bright side, Autodidact, Resurgence, Solidarity, Renewal, Reactive Healing, & Inner Healing all got shadow buffed, which could lead to greater perk diversity.

    coh outclass(ed) every other healing perk it's not even funny. there are good fun ones out there for sure

  • @NerfDHalready said:

    title. i'm loving coh and medkit nerfs but 24 seconds is so unnecessarily long. i don't think i play the match out if the killer runs stuff like coulrophobia sloppy and all that

    Ah yes, all 12 killer mains who run Coulrophobia and the TR perks necessary to make it truly functional.

  • I give killers two weeks enjoying the chaos that the healing nerf will grant before the survivors figure out genrushing without healing is the way to go and the killer side starts complaining that matches are unfun, unbalanced and uninteractive.

    I've been playing exclusively killer since the patch notes released and I've yet to lose a match as Freddy. This is going to be hilarious once the patch releases.

  • @Eelanos said:

    I give killers two weeks enjoying the chaos that the healing nerf will grant before the survivors figure out genrushing without healing is the way to go and the killer side starts complaining that matches are unfun, unbalanced and uninteractive.

    I've been playing exclusively killer since the patch notes released and I've yet to lose a match as Freddy. This is going to be hilarious once the patch releases.

    i'd just like to think that 24 seconds part won't make it live. every killer will become legion/plague for survivors playstyle-wise

  • I 100% agree, who was complaining about base altruistic heal speeds? I don't know if I seen one person say that needed to be changed. Of courses CoH and med-kits nerfs are great though.

  • Isn’t CoH just Botany in Boon form now?

  • They should at least make 16s IF someone else is healing you, 24s even for that is too damn long.

  • @Sava18 said:

    I 100% agree, who was complaining about base altruistic heal speeds? I don't know if I seen one person say that needed to be changed. Of courses CoH and med-kits nerfs are great though.

    Players were complaining about there not being anything other than sitting on gens or they feel forced to tunnel. I find the healing changes is them trying to address those issues. They are encouraging players to seek and heal others or reward 12 hooking more by making split pressure better. To not over buff killer they nerfed PR so killer wouldn't gain to much snowball off the changes.

  • @Ayodam said:

    Isn’t CoH just Botany in Boon form now?

    Correct, except it doesn’t work with medkits.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/369042/base-healing-time-increase-is-way-too-much

    Ah yes, all 12 killer mains who run Coulrophobia and the TR perks necessary to make it truly functional.

    No doubt Coulrophobia will become more frequent when heal speeds worsen.

  • @Ayodam said:

    Isn’t CoH just Botany in Boon form now?

    Except it's 1 perk for the entire team to get its use rather than using 4 perk slots and it gives aura reading of any team mates in it. Those differences are quite significant.

  • @Ayodam said:

    Isn’t CoH just Botany in Boon form now?

    Yeah, with aura reading in bonus